BY CALVIN KLEIN

ETERNITY NOW

luminous. lush. sensuous.

an instant burst of brightness from a juicy lychee sparkles in the top. the heart opens with a floral bouquet of lush peonies, radiant peach blossoms and sensuous neroli petals. wrapped by a soft cashmere veil, sensual ambrox and precious musk for a warm, intimate aura.

courtney m.
New Cumberland
I have used Eternity before, so I love the fresh, crisp, clean fragrance. Other reviewers have complained of counterfeit perfumes, and I assure you that the one I purchased from Amazon is real. The fragrance smells great and lasts a long time, there is no alcohol scent whatsoever, and the bottle is clearly marked and labeled with a barcode and fragrance identifier. I believe that Amazon is able to sell them at such a discount because of the mass quantities sold here as opposed to department stores. All in all, this is a great perfume with a classic smell. Eternity is the little black dress of perfumes!
kenz D.
Albion, MI
This is an okay product. I ordered it online. It was a bit expensive for the amount of product you receive. The scent is nice, just not usual me. This was my first time using this product, I think it has some room for improvement.
Mireya A.
This perfume smells amazing! It isn’t one of those typical scents like flowers or fruit. The bottle is very captivating. For such good quality it was definitely worth the price. No need for improvements this product is 10/10.
Kimberly A.
Benavides, TX
This product has a potent and pleasant smell! I absolutely loved this product. I also got many compliments and questions on what product I used. I will certainly buy this product again and will recommend it to others!
Rosie L.
Westfield, IN
I was given this perfume as a sample in the store and once I tried it I loved it. It smells really soft and fresh and the scent isn’t super overpowering. I intend to buy a full version of this once my sample runs out
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
I can always tell when someone has this perfume on, that’s a great sign. I enjoy the light airy smell and how it really does linger after it’s been several hours. It is not overbearing but just right for me.
Sofia I.
Miami
I LOVE this perfume! It is so deliciously sensuous, very clean and crisp! Without fail I always receive compliments on my scent when i wear this perfume. This is a must have people!
Vanessa P.
San Fernando
I LOVE this perfume. Most family members would tell me it is a bit strong but honestly I just enjoy it. It was a cute rose smell and the packaging is so cute. The perfume somehow isn't so long lasting on my skin. I don't know if it is because I stay on the sun for too long or what? But it does last long on my clothes.
Sarah N.
caldwell
I am a huge fan of the beautiful packaging and boxing. It smelled pretty good however it did not last long. It definatly did not stay on all day. It was also kind of pricey. I am not sure if I would purchase again. If you are willing to spend the money on this product, it smells good but know it does not last that long.
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
My husband gave me this for Mother's Day, and I loved the scent to it... i absolutely love it 😍it was a very long lasting smell! I believe it was a great value no room for improvement it perfect!
Jessie A.
Rosamond, CA
Is this a light scent? What occasion would you wear this to?
Tanya P.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried the new Eternity Now perfume? I'm curious if out smells good and if its long lasting?
Asma A.
Tacoma , WA
How does it smell?
Joanna M.
New Brunswick, NJ
What kind of smell is it ?
Gelacio A.
Los Angeles, CA
My wife has been wanting to buy this perfume I want to know if it has a great scent because I want to give it to her on Christmas? Or what other perfume would you recommend me?