BY CALVIN KLEIN

This fragrance's exhilarating first impression captivates with the unexpected freshness of spicy ginger, coconut water, and star anise. The heart pulsates with notes of crisp starfruit, cedarleaf, and patchouli. A bold masculine signature of exotic moroccan cedarwood, tonka bean and madagascar vanilla linger with vibrant sensuality. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Joel M.
Calvin Klein Eternity is one of my all time favorite after shave spray. I have bought it for many years, and it has not been replaced. I enjoy the scent because it's refreshing. This after shave might be a bit pricey, but it worth it because it does the job well.
Kyle B.
Lakewood, OH
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I find that after spray after shave tends not to have the same affect as lotion or moisturizer does. It does have a good smell and it is not harsh on your skin so I would recommend. A good price for what you use it for.
Dean J.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
This cologne was the closest match to my previous brand, which was discontinued. Eternity Now surpassed the pleasant scent of my previous brand and quickly became my new favorite. It has a sweeter smell than most other brands. Plus my wife loves it.
ralph r.
Clearwater, FL
Best cologne ever this is the second time i bought it and it will happen again .long lasting and attractive smell.
Melissa M.
I I super recommend this brand because it is very good for my husband and leaves it with a wonderful smell