BY CALVIN KLEIN

Calvin Klein Eternity Night for men Eau de Toilette, 3.4 oz - Limited Edition Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Gia D.
Love the smell of this cologne on my fiancé. I sampled it at a Macy's and instantly fell in love. It is a bit pricey for one bottle and it always seems like it's extremely hard to find, but I've just ordered a few bottles at a time online so he never runs out. I would highly recommend this to women looking for a great smelling cologne for their guy.
Marion C.
I bought that for my husband the first time in 1995. it is still my favorite eau de toilette from calvin klein
Vanessa R.
Bought it for my hubby and he loved it it smells so good. Also it lasted him a long time
Josh R.
If you can find it I'd say buy it. Calvin Klein's Eternity line just keeps growing and growing and they're all on the softer and sweeter side of cologne scents but Eternity Night adds a bit more spice and intensity when compared to the original CK Eternity. I use it whenever I'm going out to a bar or club and the CK Eternity line gets more compliments than any of my other colognes. I feel like women like it so much because it's not overpowering and it smells different when compared to Polo or other popular brands, and it lasts me about 4-6 hours typically.