BY CALVIN KLEIN

Serene. Romantic. Timeless. Celebrate the twilight expression of the classic Eternity with Eternity Night, a limited edition fragrance that captures the timeless serenity and infinite romance of nightfall.

Gia D.
Love the smell of this cologne on my fiancé. I sampled it at a Macy's and instantly fell in love. It is a bit pricey for one bottle and it always seems like it's extremely hard to find, but I've just ordered a few bottles at a time online so he never runs out. I would highly recommend this to women looking for a great smelling cologne for their guy.
Ted B.
Buffalo, NY
Got some samples of this Cologne with a purchase of another Cologne. I haven't bought it yet because it is expensive but it is a very great smelling Cologne that I would eventually consider buying.
Tron W.
Lexington, NC
My girlfriend loves this fragrance on me. It's not to strong but real smoove. It really is a great choice and lasts all day long.
Marion C.
I bought that for my husband the first time in 1995. it is still my favorite eau de toilette from calvin klein
Elle H.
Smyrna, TN
Bought for my brother and holy crap it smells so good! Most colognes are too strong but this one is great.
Stacy M.
Good cologne and perfect smell. Stays all day and night. My girlfriend enjoys it always sniffing me lol.
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
I personally hate this perfume, it just smells fake and cheap, will not let boyfriend repurchase!
Vanessa R.
Bought it for my hubby and he loved it it smells so good. Also it lasted him a long time
Josh R.
If you can find it I'd say buy it. Calvin Klein's Eternity line just keeps growing and growing and they're all on the softer and sweeter side of cologne scents but Eternity Night adds a bit more spice and intensity when compared to the original CK Eternity. I use it whenever I'm going out to a bar or club and the CK Eternity line gets more compliments than any of my other colognes. I feel like women like it so much because it's not overpowering and it smells different when compared to Polo or other popular brands, and it lasts me about 4-6 hours typically.
Sergio A.
Bogota
The smell is spectacular, his duration of application is good but not the sufficient thing, his design is showy and attractive.