BY CALVIN KLEIN

Serene. Romantic. Timeless. Celebrate the twilight expression of the classic Eternity with Eternity Night, a limited edition fragrance that captures the timeless serenity and infinite romance of nightfall.

Holly S.
Roseville
I enjoyed the smell of this perfume but it wasn't one of my favorites. I thought it lasted a long time and I did receive compliments. I prefer the original Eternity perfume better but I will continue to wear this one until it is gone.
adam s.
Wayne, WV
I totally love Calvin Klein Eternity NIght Perfume. It smells so clean and fresh. I got more compliments wearing it than any other fragrance ever. It lasts all day but doesn't have an over powering scent. The bottle is beautiful, too. I love it and would for sure buy it again!
Ivania A.
This fragrance is not too bad, a little too strong but you can work with it.
If you don't want it so strong best way Is to spray it a little far from you're self.
Ashley L.
Elk Grove, CA
This perfume was ok it was a little stronger of a smell than I am used to wearing. I prefer softer sweet smelling scents and this was is not that.
Celesty W.
Mcallen, TX
My mom has been rocking the eternity for many years! I absolutely love this smell and will always continue to buy this for her!
Laurel G.
Austin, TX
I'm kind of giving this review secondhand because I got it as a gift for my sister, but it has received great reviews from her!
Megan K.
Westland, MI
I got this as a sample from Ulta and it smells so good. I love it. Perfect for when you want to be feminine and sexy.
Karina C.
Escondido, CA
A perfect scent for a night out. It smells so good and sexy. Love Calvin Klein perfumes.
meg ..
For the price it is great . Honestly this the only perfume that lasts has a good scent n isnt too costy. But i would prefer if it was a little more decorative on the outside😋
Alina S.
Gap - 15 bd georges pompidou
This smells fantastic, with delicate, feminine and sexy scent.
An intense interpretation of the signature fragrance.
Mare R.
WHERE CAN I FIND THIS SOMEONE HELP ME! I smelled this like honest to god four to five years ago at a Macy’s and told myself i need to buy it. It must have only been a special edition holiday thing because I haven’t found it since.
Ricardo M.
Motupe - Lambayeque
This product I love because it is very fresh and its aroma is very perfect, in addition to its bottle so pleasing, and sure to buy again.