BY CALVIN KLEIN

Fresh Floral Fragrance Introduced in the year 2004, by the design house of Calvin Klein. Eternity Moment is a fresh squeezed floral fragrance with a blend of lychee, guava, pomegranate, Chinese pink peony, passion flower, musk, rosewood, raspberry, cashmere and nymphea. see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Aysha B.
Detroit, MI
Love this scent. I have used it for very long time and it really doesn't have a strong smell but it does have a great feminine smell. It does last for a while. It's not that expensive either. Great perfume. I would recommend it.
Lena S.
Graton, CA
First found this through a sample in a magazine and I loved it. I have loves it since!. Goes well with my own scent, mixes well. Fresh scent but also makes me feel like I smell beautiful :)
Sara P.
Medley, FL
Well, this perfume its awesome! its fragrance is excellent, fresh and served for any occasion because it is not strong smell
Brittany P.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this scent. Although it is not my favorite eternity it is still a light great scent
Robin K.
Racine, WI
This parfum smells ok I wolud bye it for my auntie I like clean smelling parfums

Karen O.
Brasil

I've used this perfume. It is very good for the night. It has sweet and strong smell. The price is affordable compared to other line and packaging is practical. It is very fragrant and the aroma is long lasting. I buy again and recommend to others.
Rosie L.
Love this perfume, definitely my favorite Calvin Klein fragrance. Nice sweet smell and clings to you all day without being over-powering.
Aysha B.
Detroit, MI
How often do you use this perfume?