Calvin Klein Eternity Moment Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz uploaded by Jess E.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Design House: Calvin Klein Year Introduced: 2004 Fragrance Notes: A Wonderful Blend Of Asian Fruits And Florals, With Musk And Raspberry. Recommended Use: Romantic see more...

Jennifer Y.
Eternity Moment is my favorite EDP of all time. It's my signature scent ever since high school. I was surprised it was discontinued at department stores so quickly. I still have a couple extras to last me. I see a travel version quite often at TJ Maxx.

It's a warm, clean, fruity floral that's not obnoxious. It wears very well on me throughout the day and I have received many compliments in the past. It's funny how certain perfumes wear differently on different people. It really does depend on body chemistry.

Aesthetically speaking, the color of the perfume is a gorgeous light pink and the flacon is a classically modern shape. It would look gorgeous on anyone's vanity.
Jennifer H.
Smells like a bouquet of roses and it's not a bad smell of roses like a soap smell or anything! It's so feminine and clean/fresh! I have had my bottle for years it's lasted me forever it's very concentrated so only need a little but the smell has not changed over the years! Some perfumes can change colors or they tend to stink overtime not this perfume good forever literally! I have had this bottle for over five years and it's just as good as the day I bought it! I hope they never stops selling this amazing sent!
Jen S.
Maiden, NC
Have loved this perfume since it first came out. Definitely wish it was easier to get ahold of. One of my favorite scents of all time. Bland packaging but who cares when it smells as heavenly as it does.
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
The entire Eternity line by Calvin Klein is pretty good. Each scent seems to be its own unique scent. All of them are very pleasant. Not too strong, but long lasting with a slight boldness that gives them their worth.
Chasity G.
Milan, IL
I Never heard of this fragrance before but I got a sample and it smelled amazing! One of my top picks as a perfume
Norma M.
El Monte, CA
Le doy una estrella porque este eternity no esta tan bueno. El original tuene un mejor aroma
Tammy T.
Abington , MA
My favorite perfume! I love that you can wear it for basically all occasions and time of day
neeam j.
solihull, Birmingham
Calvin Klein is amazing. I have many of these branded products already. I couldn't resist not purchasing this perfume. Loving the smell & travel friendly :)
Jess E.
This is a really nice perfume. It has a really nice sent it is quite powerful but I really like and I really recommend it