BY CALVIN KLEIN

Eternity Moment by Calvin Klein for Women is an enchanting fragrance that makes a stylish and charismatic statement. This perfume was concocted by perfumers by Harry Fremont and Jacques Cavallier. This Eau de Parfum is a dapper version of the acclaimed Calvin Klein’s classic fragrance, Eternity. It recreates the feeling of the eternal moment of two souls meeting, looking at each other, and touching for the first time. The perfume is contained in a clear, 100ml glass bottle with a smooth silver metallic dispenser and a transparent cap. It is perfect for the woman who wears her heart on her sleeve and is bold, unabashed, and unapologetically herself.

Raven P.
Fostoria, OH
it smelled so very nice. it also lasted very long. i was very surprised. i don’t think i would buy again bc of the price. but i will continue to use till the bottle is gone. i will try and find a more affordable doupe.
Hannah K.
I've used samples from Sephora, I like the smell of the perfume, it is very pretty but in my opinion it isn't my type of perfume scent, I find it kind of musky. It isn't something I would purchase
Ashley E.
Arkadelphia , AR
This smells so pretty it’s a nice flowery scent. I’ve had it for 3 month and only half way through with it. It’s bottle matches it’s scent! I bought this perfume at Dillard’s and I would definitely buy this again!
Cheyenne D.
Conroe
Purchased at: ULTA
Amazing for the price! Smells very light and floral. It isn’t overpowering like some other perfumes. Its just enough floral to smell like youre in a garden. Definitely would get this for my mom or sister.
Sofia S.
Kerkhoven, MN
I love this perfume! I feel so feminine when I wear this and and my husband loves when I wear it. The scent is pretty strong and lasted all day and you don’t need much to smell amazing and seductive.
Rebecca H.
Martinsburg, WV
This Calvin Klein Eternity perfume is my favorite. It does not smell musky or flowery. It has a nice even scent that I get lots of compliments on every time I wear.
Gabrielle G.
I love this scent! It is so Fresh and airy! I originally got it as a present! I'm planning on getting a new one as soon as i run out! It has lasted me a long time and I'm very pleased about how it smells amazing all day!
Brittany P.
Scranton, PA
I love the smell of this product! Received it as a gift so I have no idea what the cost is but I don't care! Cute bottle! spray so much of it I'll have to buy more! I'm known at work as the girl that smells good! Lol
Jennifer Y.
Eternity Moment is my favorite EDP of all time. It's my signature scent ever since high school. I was surprised it was discontinued at department stores so quickly. I still have a couple extras to last me. I see a travel version quite often at TJ Maxx.

It's a warm, clean, fruity floral that's not obnoxious. It wears very well on me throughout the day and I have received many compliments in the past. It's funny how certain perfumes wear differently on different people. It really does depend on body chemistry.

Aesthetically speaking, the color of the perfume is a gorgeous light pink and the flacon is a classically modern shape. It would look gorgeous on anyone's vanity.
Rachael B.
South Bend , IN
This scent brings back memories I think everyone can relate to different scents but this one is my favorite. It's not too strong and over powering. It has a light fresh scent. I would order this proxy again.
Aysha B.
Detroit, MI
How often do you use this perfume?
Andrea L.
What are the notes in this perfume?