BY CALVIN KLEIN

Eternity Moment by Calvin Klein for Women is an enchanting fragrance that makes a stylish and charismatic statement. This perfume was concocted by perfumers by Harry Fremont and Jacques Cavallier. This Eau de Parfum is a dapper version of the acclaimed Calvin Klein’s classic fragrance, Eternity. It recreates the feeling of the eternal moment of two souls meeting, looking at each other, and touching for the first time. The perfume is contained in a clear, 100ml glass bottle with a smooth silver metallic dispenser and a transparent cap. It is perfect for the woman who wears her heart on her sleeve and is bold, unabashed, and unapologetically herself.

Raven P.
Fostoria, OH
it smelled so very nice. it also lasted very long. i was very surprised. i don’t think i would buy again bc of the price. but i will continue to use till the bottle is gone. i will try and find a more affordable doupe.
Hannah K.
I've used samples from Sephora, I like the smell of the perfume, it is very pretty but in my opinion it isn't my type of perfume scent, I find it kind of musky. It isn't something I would purchase
Cassandra E.
Gladstone
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this perfume. I bought this about a month ago for a friends birthday and ended up loving it so much that I turned around and bought it for myself as well! Now I don't go anywhere with out my scent. I love that it last for a long time, and there is no need to reapply it later....Will never give this up!
Ashley V.
El Paso, TX
This perfume is a very nice scent it is flowery I purchased mine from Kohl’s at a very good price the smell is long lasting I use it almost on a daily bases it is such an amazing perfume I would recommend to people who like more flowery type scents
Ness🌸 L.
Biggs, CA
This is my FAVORITE! the smell is just mesmerizing and the bottle is so adorable. The sent lady’s ALL DAY with little to no fade. It is a bang for your buck! High quality for a decent price... I would recommend this to everyone:)
Ashley E.
Arkadelphia , AR
This smells so pretty it’s a nice flowery scent. I’ve had it for 3 month and only half way through with it. It’s bottle matches it’s scent! I bought this perfume at Dillard’s and I would definitely buy this again!
Karina S.
Melbourne, FL
This product has a sweet smell, recommend getting it because it is a little bit better than a he regular eternity perfume. I bought it at marshals. The bottle is small but it lasted long enough for me.
Rebecca H.
Martinsburg, WV
This Calvin Klein Eternity perfume is my favorite. It does not smell musky or flowery. It has a nice even scent that I get lots of compliments on every time I wear.
Emily F.
Walker, LA
I love this perfume!!! It smells amazing. It is the only one I have tried from Calvin Klein but I would love to try more. I bought this from Sephora and it lasts all day. I love a long lasting perfume. I love the packaging and everything about it. I recommend.
Gabrielle G.
I love this scent! It is so Fresh and airy! I originally got it as a present! I'm planning on getting a new one as soon as i run out! It has lasted me a long time and I'm very pleased about how it smells amazing all day!
Aysha B.
Detroit, MI
How often do you use this perfume?
Andrea L.
What are the notes in this perfume?