BY CALVIN KLEIN

Refreshing and exhilarating masculine scent with botanics and musk Eau de toilette, 100ml After shave, 100ml Made in USA see more...

Kelsea W.
Kelsea W.
Citrus Hts, CA
This smells sooo good. I gave it to my boyfriend for Christmas and he LOVES it and I love the way it smells on him. It's such a soft yet bright scent, very citrusy and musky. I found it at Ross and would definitely buy it again even for full price since I love the scent so much!
Shanavia L.
Shanavia L.
I purchased this for my dad for his birthday. I adored the smell, in store. I definitely had to grab for my favorite guy! For all the items, it was not too pricey. This was my first time purchasing the male version; I've purchased the female version, a few times!
Lynette H.
Lynette H.
Bought this as a gift to my dad on Father's Day and also for his birthday because he absolutely loves it! The fragrance smells so good. I purchased it from the Calvin Klein outlet while on a road trip and I totally recommend as a gift or for yourself.
Esteban G.
Esteban G.
San Jose, CA
Calvin Klein eternity is my favorite cologne. I use this cologne all the time and always get compliments on how good I smell. My wife loves it to which is important when selecting a cologne. The scent is manly but not over powering to the point you are coughing or causing a head ache. I highly recommend this cologne to my friends and family.
Angie W.
Angie W.
I bought this for my husband and he really liked it. The scent is pleasant and I loved the packaging. The bottles also look nice on his dresser.  This was a first time purchase, but I believe that he will buy it again.
Marg M.
Marg M.
Gambrills , MD
I buy this for my boyfriend all the time. I love the smell! I buy them from Nordstrom. He loves the smell too. It's long lasting. The size is perfect for travel. This price is cheap enough and I enjoy purchasing it.
Manuela G.
Manuela G.
Medellin
I gave this to my boyfriend and he was (and still is) so in love with this product, it's long lasting so at the end of the day I can still smell it, the smell is SO SO SO good. I will definitely recommend this
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Fontana, CA
My father has used Calvin Klein Eternity for the past 16 years and he has always loved it. The smell is very nice and you can use it for any occasion. It is a bit expensive but well worth the price.
Ashenta R.
Ashenta R.
Nashville, TN
I loved it . I thought it was going to smell like a old lady , but I wear it almost everyday. I bought it at Kohl's. It's was kinda pricey. It also has good value . Very long lasting. I love the packaging too. I do recommend it to others. Soooo yeaa. I hope y'all like it
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Smells amazing! Recently bought this for my father for Fathers Day & he loved the smell so did I! For the size wasn't too pricey but totally worth it. I've noticed the scent stays on pretty long which is good for a day/night out or a special event.