BY CALVIN KLEIN

Calvin Klein Eternity Men Aqua eau de toilette spray is a fresh new spin on the signature Eternity fragrance for men. The aquatic, woody scent opens with notes of chilled cucumber, which blends with the floral lavender heart, atop a strong base of sandalwood. As one of the world's biggest and most respected fashion brands, the Calvin Klein range of fragrances is a big seller on Fragrance Direct. Our customers particularly love the Eternity Men Aqua eau de toilette spray as its warm, masculine scent keeps you smelling great all day long. In 1968, Calvin Klein set up his own coat shop at the York Hotel in New York City. Now one of the world's most famous fashion brands, Calvin Klein's portfolio also includes sportswear, cosmetics, jeans, underwear and fragrances. Since the first fragrance, Calvin, was launched in 1981, Calvin Klein has become renowned for its collection of perfumes, including the Eternity range of fragrances and toiletries for both men and women. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Ashley G.
Camdenton, MO
I bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas. I love the way it smells. You only need to use one or two sprays, and it'll last all day. Since you only need one or two sprays, the bottle will last you a while.
Laly G.
Weslaco
I recently bought this as a gift for a friend. I liked how it smells and the presentation of the fragrance. It's a good price and a good idea for a gift in my opinion. My friend loved his gift and says it's his current favorite perfume to wear, I totally recommend it!
Tiffany L.
Safety Harbor, FL
When it comes to my man, I am kind of picky about which fragrances I like. This scent is just what I love my guy to wear. I personally do not like spicy, aggressive, or piney scents. This one is fresh, clean, watery, and subtle.
Lauren B.
Council Blfs, IA
This is. my absolute favorite to buy for my fiance. It is a clean, masculine smell that balances well with his body chemistry and actually mixes well with other colognes to create a unique smell. I heavily recommend this cologne, it's fantastic!
Bri H.
Calvin Klein is my favorite cologne on my fiancé. The Eternity Aqua is a fresh, yet mysterious scent that melds wonderfully with his pheromones - everyone is unique, and this works well for him!
Megan K.
Upper Sandusky, OH
I bought this for my husband after I got a sample from Influenster. He loved the smell of it and so did I. Not too strong and just the right amount of man smell. :)
Illiam B.
Euless, TX
I recently purchased this cologne for my husband and love it. It's fresh, light, long lasting fragrance is wonderful. Honestly, though, I believe all CK perfumes and colognes are great.
Tonya H.
Columbia, SC
Um Um.. Its a good one. the scent just last and last. I buy this at least twice a year for my husband, Its one of many that i get for him.
Bob S.
This cologne smells really good fathers for my boyfriend for Christmas smells really clean smelling of undescribed I would recommend it
Tammy T.
Abington , MA
Love the smell of this on my husband. I feel like the smell doesn't stay for a long time. But when he first puts on its fresh smelling