Calvin Klein Eternity Luxurious Body Lotion uploaded by Clara G.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Romantic. Timeless. Feminine. Eternity was inspired by the ideal of lasting love and intimacy. This classic scent is a harmonious blend of white flowers and creamy woods. A moisturizing body lotion that hydrates the skin, leaving it lightly scented with the romantic and feminine notes of the fragrance. For a longer lasting impression, layer it with a spray of Eternity Eau de Parfum.

Clara G.
Somerville, MA
My mum gave me this with the fragrance as a present because it is the one she used to wear when I was a kid... I love the smell and the texture on my skin, highly recommended!!! 😍
Pooja P.
Voorhees, NJ
So it is pricy for body lotion. But it does moisturize very well. And the up side is when you use this lotion you don't need need perfume because it is scented with a great subtle scent.
Maria A.
Brookline, MA
I get this for my brother all the time and it smell just amazing , it's fresh and the fragrance last , you get what you pay for it , I got it online trough Macy's page ..'
Rosaly N.
Este perfume estaba muy de moda durante mi adolescencia. Recuerdo que todos mis amigos morĂ­an por tenerlo por ser una fragancia fresca y juvenil. Para aplicar tanto en el dĂ­a como en la noche.
Beauty G.
This is one of my favorite Calvin Klein´s essence. It´s subtle, fresh, last long and it´s perfect for the day.!! And the price is not bad at all for the quality.
Dawn M.
Love love love Eternity Body Lotion! Eternity has been one of my favorite fragrances for many years, and I love being able to have it on lotion form!
Julia B.
Snohomish, WA
Just like the pairing perfume line, the event with the CK product is too good to pass up. A little goes a long way, which is just what I like.
Malvy B.
DORAL,FL, FL
Buena fragancia! la ame, la usaba en mi adolescencia me gustaba porque su olor era fresco y la podĂ­a usar en el dĂ­a y no molestaba el olor.
Denisse R.
Hoffman Est, IL
My mom enjoyed this birthday gift and uses it all the time. A bit pricy for me but it's worth seeing my mom happy!
Sharon M.
Grand Prairie, TX
My mom loves this perfume, I'm always send her to her country three by year. She said that has a lovely smell
joy B.
Draper, UT
What makes thus prduct better then the bath and body dyworks lotions?
Clara G.
Somerville, MA
I just got this for Christmas and I was wondering how long does the smell last on your skin? Should I combine it with the fragrance as well or is it going to be too much? Thank you!