Calvin Klein Eternity Gift Set, 2.46 lb. uploaded by Tammy S.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Refined. Distinctive. Timeless. This refreshing woody aromatic scent distinctly masculine with a cool, crisp edge and a warm, woodsy trail. Topnotes-brisk blend of mandarin, lavender, green botanics midnotes-basil, geranium, sage base notes-woody... see more...

Photo (1)
Buy on Amazon*
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
 I love Calvin Klein cologne so much. I often buy them for my boyfriend. This isn't my favorite scent of theirs, but it does smell absolutely amazing and he loves it as well. I always get compliments when I wear it because it's extremely versatile and it doesn't smell too masculine or feminine.
miacrass H.
miacrass H.
This perfume will forever be one of my favorites it reminds me of when I was younger. The sent is quite undescribable as it is quite strong but wears nicely throughout the day. It smells fresh yet eligant. I've purchased it in past a lot for many of my acquaintance.
Charl L.
Charl L.
Woodstock, IL
My favorite perfume is Calvin Klein Eternity. I recently bought a gift set for myself which included the perfume as well as a lotion. I love, love, love, this perfume. It is not too much but just enough! The best part about this perfume is that it lasts all day.
Bmarie J.
Bmarie J.
Elk Grove
I feel so sexy while I wear this Calvin Klein Eternity. It seems very fresh and light in a aquatic way. This gift set is a great value. I bought it on line from Macy's. The fragrance stays around for quite a while. I do recommend this set to all ladies.
 I have this product for a long time now. And this product actually smells great. And I mean this product is a little bit pricey but I think it's worth it. I bought this product online on the website.  I think there's no room improvement  for this product because I truly believe it's great.
natalie d.
natalie d.
I absolutely love the smell of this! it has such a distinct fragrance and it is very long lasting.  I am beyond happy with the presentation of the product, and since it is my first time using a scent like this, I would highly recommend it to another user and will buy it again.
MARY K.
MARY K.
CLIFTON, NJ
Love the subtle floraral notes in the Eternity Now Gift set.  Lotion is an added bonus as it helps scent stay on for most of the day.  I get lots of complaints when wearing.
Chrislyn W.
Chrislyn W.
I've had this perfume for about a couple years now, i love the scent, i got it for about $80, very long lasting, repeat user always
Brittaney L.
Brittaney L.
Blacksburg , SC
I am in love with the eternity scent!! the smell is amazing & it's long lasting!! i purchased it at Marshall's in Shelby NC, the product was worth the money!!
Marjorie B.
Marjorie B.
It smells nice and like the set! It is not as strong as I thought so for someone that is very sensitive this perfume is ok to wear.