BY CALVIN KLEIN

• "this is my favorite perfume of ALL TIME." in 1 review
Sharon l.
Saratoga, CA
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is my favorite perfume of ALL TIME. I got it as a gift and just been loving it ever since. I use the body lotion more because the perfume it self is VERY EXPENSIVE. It is not overwhelming and sorta blends in with your own personal scent. Definitely a classic. Eternity is right.
Eva L.
Oakland, CA
This scent is an original. I bought it when I was younger and would still purchase it now. It is a soft scent that I would use for a special occasion.
Nancy L.
This is one of my favvvvvvvorite perfumes i just love the way it smells... In love with this scent. Have used it for long time
Colleen H.
Iowa City, IA
This scent is amazing. it makes you smell fresh and girly. It is good for everyday use and for going out on the town
Fabiola G.
Now this is a perfume that not only smells good,but it lastes all day in me , was one of my first perfumes I brought.
Misty S.
New Bern, NC
Just like everyother Calvin Klein product this is the perfect variety of scents and all scents smell wonderful
Dyana V.
I just wore this today! It's classy and lasts all day. Love it!! It's a great go-to!
Michelle C.
Harvey, LA
One of the best smelling perfumes I have ever owned! Definitely a must have!
Raminta K.
Ladies if you just want to smell nice but not attract any men this perfume is not for you. Trust me when your wearing it Men will be drawn to you and driven crazy by your precense. If your going out to have a good time and you want anyone who smells you to be imeadiatly drawn to you like bees to hunny. This is definately a MUST HAVE!