BY CALVIN KLEIN

By Calvin Klein Eau de parfum spray Available in: 1.7 ounces 3.4 ounces see more...

• "I have received many compliments when I wear this perfume." in 1 review
Joanna A.
Joanna A.
Doral, FL
Great perfume..got one as a gift so this is my first time using it ..the scent isn't as feminine as others ..meaning the sweet smell..but its worth its every $$$...the scent is long lasting i will repete it no doubt I don't think that anything should be done to it...the scent as much as its not sweet its special and very different..no one will have the same as u!
Tracy E.
Tracy E.
Norman, OK
If I could give ten stars for Calvin Klein Eternity for Women, I would. I have worn this perfume since I was 18 years old. It has come down in price over the years, that's a plus. I get compliments whenever I wear this perfume. It is long lasting and not over powering. You just need a few squirts and it will be a fragrance that stays with you all day long.
Judy E.
Judy E.
Cabot , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eternity is and has been one of my favorite crisp citrusy, lightly floral, and clean scent! When I wear Eternity I feel pretty and romantic and it reminds me of a Victorian era type of feeling! I purchased my Eternity the first few times from Dillard's! But now Walmart sells it as well! I shall treasure this perfume for my eternity!
Cher M.
Cher M.
Fishers, IN
My favorite perfume of all time is Calvin Klein's Eternity. I have been using Eternity since I was 16 years old. It has a nice scent that isn't overpowering like some perfumes. I haven't ever found a perfume that even compares for me. I would definitely recommend this perfume to others!
Zusan F.
Zusan F.
Middletown, NY
I love this perfume , I always keep purchasing it cause it smells so beautiful and it just last the whole day and it doesn't have like a strong smell too it which I love , if u want to buy a perfume for ur sister , mother , or friend I recommend this.
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
I'm in love with this perfume my mom loves this and has been buying it over years I enjoy the song smell it doesn't smell fruity at all and pretty pricy thought we get it for $80
Julie R.
Julie R.
Aiea, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my all time favorites perfumes from cLvin Klein . one spray is all you need
Kassandra A.
Kassandra A.
Blythe, CA
I received a sample of this scent in a voxbox, and I was so excited! I do like the scent of this product and I think it's very feminine. However I find that the scent doesn't hold or last at all, which is very disappointing. I spray on the scent before I leave for work in the morning and two hours later it's gone. At first I thought maybe it was in my head or I was just used to the scent and couldn't really pick it up. I actually insisted a coworker sniff my wrist, and she couldn't detect it either. I have tried CK scents before (my favorite is Obsession) and I have never had this problem. Maybe I received a bad sample, but I wouldn't purchase this particular scent based on what I have tried.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Van Wert, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whenever I wear Calvin Klein's Eternity my husband notices. It's another CK scent that I've been wearing for decades. It's a smell that never gets old and I come back to it all the time.
I'd say it's more of a romantic floral perfume, with notes of freesia, mandarin, and sage and also pachouli and sandalwood which give it sort of a spicy finish. Eternity does change the longer I wear it, and by that I mean it smells better the longer I have it on. It's very long lasting and memorable.
Monda T.
Monda T.
Shakopee, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Forever my most favorite perfume Calvin Klein Eternity for Women. This fragrance makes me happy. It is a classic fragrance that has been around for years, but still is just as beautiful as it always has been. I love smelling it in the air. Oddly enough, though, it doesn't always smell the same on my skin when I spray it on, so when I wear this scent I try to put it onto my clothes instead. But oh-so-beautiful. It is a pricier frangrance, but it should be. It is ETERNITY. And I love it.
Sharon R.
Sharon R.
Winthrop, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where do you buy this scent for yourself?
Presley S.
Presley S.
Rock Springs, WY
I want to get this product for my mom. What do people thing about age appropriateness for this product? Is it a younger scent, more mature scent. She is also super elegant? What are anyone's thoughts? Also best place to buy it?
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
A friend of mine was wearing this fragrance and it smelled very nice. After reviewing the product I have seen some people say the product from walmart smells much different from the version from higher chain stores. Has anyone actually noticed a difference? Just asking before I spend the money!!