BY CALVIN KLEIN

By Calvin Klein Eau de parfum spray Available in: 1.7 ounces 3.4 ounces see more...

• "I have received many compliments when I wear this perfume." in 1 review
Erin Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great smelling perfume. I bought it for my cousin for her birthday and then went back and got one for me because it smelled so good. Its reasonably priced in comparison to other perfumes and it has such a fresh and light fragrance that doesn't overpower you
Tasha S.
Grundy
I used to use this constantly when growing up, it was always my go to because it never broke me out and the smell was amazing. It’s a good value with a good price. It’s a beautiful bottle as well.
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have loved this fragrance for many years, I think it's great for all ages. The scent stays on all day and a 120ml bottle will last a good year wearing everyday.
Rochelle C.
Fontana
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been my perfume since I was in highschool and I would never change it.. just the bottle itself looks soo elegant.. and whenever I wear this perfume I get a lot of attention from other people askin me the brand of my perfume.. It's not cheap but you could use this for a long time.. it can last for days as long as you don't wash your body.. I would recommend this perfume to all the girls out there!!
Monda T.
Shakopee, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Forever my most favorite perfume Calvin Klein Eternity for Women. This fragrance makes me happy. It is a classic fragrance that has been around for years, but still is just as beautiful as it always has been. I love smelling it in the air. Oddly enough, though, it doesn't always smell the same on my skin when I spray it on, so when I wear this scent I try to put it onto my clothes instead. But oh-so-beautiful. It is a pricier frangrance, but it should be. It is ETERNITY. And I love it.
Anel C.
I'm 24 years old and I'm obsessed with this perfume since I was probably 10. This perfume is my mothers all time favorite and now mine, is a really strong scent but really pleasant, stays in your clothes for a really long time and is really unique I absolutely recommend trying it I always get many compliments, really worth the price.
Jennifer P.
I don't care for many perfumes . I'm just picky I guess. But I LOVE "ETERNITY" !!!!!!!!!! Calvin Klein has many great perfumes but for me Eternity tops them all !!!!!! I would recommend this to everybody!!!! This perfume would work for anyone!!! I Love it !!!! ETERNITY BY CALVIN KLEIN IS THE ONLY PERFUME I WEAR!!!!! 💋💋💋💋💋
Afeisha D.
Far Rockaway, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This used to be my favorite Calvin Klein scent I don't know what happened I don't know if maybe I aged out of it but I do not like this scent anymore I don't know if maybe I just got a bad bottle and it smelt really old but I can't wear this anymore. I might try this again in the VERY DISTANT future.
Alexis D.
Seaside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this perfume for as long as I can remember. I absolutely love it. My mom also uses it. The bottle is nice, it's glass and a great design. It also lasts for awhile, I use the same bottle for a little over a year which is nice and it's a small bottle and I also use it almost daily.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will forever remember this as my mother's signature scent. Very classy and feminine. It's long lasting as you can wear it the whole day. It also stays on clothes forever once you spray it on. I love it.
Sharon R.
Winthrop, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where do you buy this scent for yourself?
Presley S.
Rock springs , WY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to get this product for my mom. What do people thing about age appropriateness for this product? Is it a younger scent, more mature scent. She is also super elegant? What are anyone's thoughts? Also best place to buy it?
Kayla G.
A friend of mine was wearing this fragrance and it smelled very nice. After reviewing the product I have seen some people say the product from walmart smells much different from the version from higher chain stores. Has anyone actually noticed a difference? Just asking before I spend the money!!