BY CALVIN KLEIN

By Calvin Klein Eau de parfum spray Available in: 1.7 ounces 3.4 ounces see more...

• "I have received many compliments when I wear this perfume." in 1 review
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Diana R.
Temecula , CA
I’ve purchased this perfume many times that I’ve lost track, I always go back to it after trying different scents. I just love the smell, long lasting and always get compliments when wearing it, really hope I get it for Christmas since I’m running low on it.
Erin Y.
This is such a great smelling perfume. I bought it for my cousin for her birthday and then went back and got one for me because it smelled so good. Its reasonably priced in comparison to other perfumes and it has such a fresh and light fragrance that doesn't overpower you
Caroline P.
This has been my favorite perfume for years now. I am on my 3rd or fourth bottle.
I buy mine from Walmart for one third of the price if I were to get it from a department store. Highly recommend it 😍
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
I have loved this fragrance for many years, I think it's great for all ages. The scent stays on all day and a 120ml bottle will last a good year wearing everyday.
Rochelle C.
Fontana
This has been my perfume since I was in highschool and I would never change it.. just the bottle itself looks soo elegant.. and whenever I wear this perfume I get a lot of attention from other people askin me the brand of my perfume.. It's not cheap but you could use this for a long time.. it can last for days as long as you don't wash your body.. I would recommend this perfume to all the girls out there!!
Monda T.
Shakopee, MN
Forever my most favorite perfume Calvin Klein Eternity for Women. This fragrance makes me happy. It is a classic fragrance that has been around for years, but still is just as beautiful as it always has been. I love smelling it in the air. Oddly enough, though, it doesn't always smell the same on my skin when I spray it on, so when I wear this scent I try to put it onto my clothes instead. But oh-so-beautiful. It is a pricier frangrance, but it should be. It is ETERNITY. And I love it.
Shailine D.
Smells amazing, last all day, settle and not over powering. Love this perfume. Great for every day Wear. I wear mine for date night because I love it so much and want it to last. I wear my dolce and Gabbana for daily wear.
Anel C.
I'm 24 years old and I'm obsessed with this perfume since I was probably 10. This perfume is my mothers all time favorite and now mine, is a really strong scent but really pleasant, stays in your clothes for a really long time and is really unique I absolutely recommend trying it I always get many compliments, really worth the price.
Jennifer P.
I don't care for many perfumes . I'm just picky I guess. But I LOVE "ETERNITY" !!!!!!!!!! Calvin Klein has many great perfumes but for me Eternity tops them all !!!!!! I would recommend this to everybody!!!! This perfume would work for anyone!!! I Love it !!!! ETERNITY BY CALVIN KLEIN IS THE ONLY PERFUME I WEAR!!!!! 💋💋💋💋💋
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
Where do you buy this scent for yourself?
Presley S.
Rock springs , WY
I want to get this product for my mom. What do people thing about age appropriateness for this product? Is it a younger scent, more mature scent. She is also super elegant? What are anyone's thoughts? Also best place to buy it?
Kayla G.
A friend of mine was wearing this fragrance and it smelled very nice. After reviewing the product I have seen some people say the product from walmart smells much different from the version from higher chain stores. Has anyone actually noticed a difference? Just asking before I spend the money!!