BY CALVIN KLEIN

Eternity Summer for men was inspired by the magical moment of a summer afternoon, when the shining sun meets the sparkling water on the horizon. The fragrance features refreshing lush melon, crisp violet leaf and guaiac wood. Design house: Calvin Klein Scent name: Eternity Summer Eau de toilette is available in a 3.4-ounce spray Gender: Men's Features a blend of lush melon, crisp violet leaf and guaiac wood We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Shane C.
Shane C.
Stockton, CA
Excellent product would recommend to everyone. This is hands down there best product they have available. I would give this product a 10 star rating of givin the opportunity, because it attracts a lot of women which is a huge plus
Giovanni V.
Giovanni V.
This product has a really good scent when sprayed. I would really recommend this. I've never bought it but I've tried it twice at my friends house. I would like it. But this would be a great gift to give.
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
This is my favorite men's fragrance! It smells so fresh and clean without being overpowering. It goes well for special events or for everyday use. It just smells amazing! Highly recommended! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Paul D.
Paul D.
I tried this cologne just a few months ago. I got it as a gift. I like the subtle fragrance it has. It doesn't overpower. Thumbs up!
Christ T.
Christ T.
This product has made me smell so good before every date I have ever went on! It's long lasting and, though it is a little pricey, a good price for the quality you're receiving! I have bought this product multiple times because it's just that worth it!
Richa A.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
My husband loves the eternity for men summer by ck. This si a great product and smells so good. The fragrance lasts long. Very refreshing scent for summer that sets the mood. Good value for money. I recommend it.
Avijit S.
Avijit S.
Sunnyside, NY
I got this cologne as a little treat for myself and I love it. This is my first time using a cologne like this. It smells great however it's a little strong. This has a smell I can't describe and it's great
Ashlyn D.
Ashlyn D.
The scent of this cologne is amazing. If you have a boyfriend or husband and you want to give them a little something, this cologne is the way to go.
Becky M.
Becky M.
I bought this for my fiancée and we both love the smell. It smells so good my teenage son always uses it when he goes out of the house. We collect all the scents.
Ana S.
Ana S.
Saratoga Springs, UT
I bought this perfume for my husband and I think it is affrodisic hahahaha so sexy so good. I think it is better than most expensive ones.