BY CALVIN KLEIN

Refined. Distinctive. Timeless. This refreshing woody aromatic scent distinctly masculine with a cool, crisp edge and a warm, woodsy trail.

• Other than online and in Macy's where can I find it?29 Answers
  • I've never smelled this one. What type of scent does it h...8 Answers
  • I been looking for a new perfume for my husband how would...8 Answers
Angela L.
This is by far my favorite men's cologne. It had been for years. It smells so good. Better than any other cologne my husband had ever had.
#InfluensterMovember
Muruli S.
This is one of my favorite perfumes. This is a date or light everyday wear cologne. It has a wonderful, timeless & masculine scent. It's not overpowering as long as you don't go overboard with it. It's fresh and complementing. Highly recommend.
Zumreta D.
Tuzla, BiH
I love this parfume. I bought it for my boyfriend because I have have Eternity for women. And he loves it. It smells great.
Kris K.
California , ['', '', '']
I got this as a sample and even though its targeted towards men it's amazing. I wear it now as well its a clean fresh scent nothing like a regular cologne Calvin Klein makes the best perfumes and colognes on earth!
Maria M.
Tucson, AZ
Got it so my son can try the smell.
He loved it. It's a fresh smell that last a long time. His defenetly getting the big bottle!
Yajaira S.
My brother's favorite cologne every year for his birthday I always get him this cologne because he loves it
Dominike H.
Folsom, CA
I got this for Christmas last year. I love smell goods. It has a deep but fresh scent to it. It was affordable m. I just recommend getting the bigger bottle for more. I would definitely buy again.
Kasey C.
Love this product smells amazing and lasts for a long time gets lots of compliments
member-94d9f
This product it’s perfect the smell it’s fresh and not to strong just what I was looking when I purchased
Alicia B.
Surrey, BC
I love this cologne, I actually bought it for my husband because I love it so much! I love Calvin Klein cologne period all styles and kinds but this one is definitely in my favs. It’s not too strong but not to sweet and really makes me smile just smelling the scent. This one is a great size too, perfect to carry around in a bag or the car. I find they can be pricey but depending where you go you can certainly find deals for a decently priced one and the scent is so worth it, it’s sooo good!
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
Other than online and in Macy's where can I find it?
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
How does this smell, and can it be unisex??
david m.
Yakima, WA
What does this scent smell like ?
Diana M.
Gainesville, TX
I been looking for a new perfume for my husband how would this smell is it strong?
Kayla J.
Pembroke, NC
I've never smelled this one. What type of scent does it have?