BY CALVIN KLEIN

Refined. Distinctive. Timeless. This refreshing woody aromatic scent distinctly masculine with a cool, crisp edge and a warm, woodsy trail.

• Other than online and in Macy's where can I find it?29 Answers
  • I've never smelled this one. What type of scent does it h...8 Answers
  • I been looking for a new perfume for my husband how would...8 Answers
Jolyn R.
Las Vegas
I buy this for my husband. It smells really good and he seems to like it also!! It lasts a long time
Anjelique S.
Lehigh acres
I absolutely love the smell. It’s a smell you just don’t want to get rid of. It’s great i would definitely recommend this to any person looking for a great smell.
Al-Aseel B.
Hopkins
This one is so unique! It's actually one of my favs for the summer time. This one was truly ahead of its time.
Lori S.
Dallas
This is by far my favorite cologne ever!! My dad wore it growing up and every time I smell this it brings back so many memories and the smell is absolutely amazing!
Christian N.
hattiesburg
A decent fragrance not my top choice but not bad. Definitely one to be used sparingly
Kelsea T.
Erie
I purchase this for my husband, it is his favorite cologne. Smells really nice. The smell is long lasting as in it lasts through the night. The bottle is nice, simple, kind of small in my opinion. If you like a slight musky scent this is definitely a great buy.
Dakota V.
Great smell long lasting ,everyone tells me how amazing I smell when I wear this brand ,it’s not to harsh on the nose and it actually is noticeable at the same time love it !! Would recommend for sure ❤️❤️
Nancy G.
San Diego, CA
My husband and i love this perfume its out all time favorite from ck. We never get tired of its amazing smell.
Marcene J.
Washington, DC
Ain't nothing like a good smelling man. My hubby uses this all the time and I have to say that I love it. I really really love the smell of this colonge
George C.
London
An essential fragrance for an everyday man but it isn't the classic you will always love but rather a fresh easy smell that never gets too much.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
Other than online and in Macy's where can I find it?
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
How does this smell, and can it be unisex??
david m.
Yakima, WA
What does this scent smell like ?
Diana M.
Gainesville, TX
I been looking for a new perfume for my husband how would this smell is it strong?
Kayla J.
Pembroke, NC
I've never smelled this one. What type of scent does it have?