BY CALVIN KLEIN

Refined. Distinctive. Timeless. This refreshing woody aromatic scent distinctly masculine with a cool, crisp edge and a warm, woodsy trail.

• Other than online and in Macy's where can I find it?29 Answers
  • I've never smelled this one. What type of scent does it h...8 Answers
  • I been looking for a new perfume for my husband how would...8 Answers
Tonja B.
Bellingham, WA
This is a classic scent by Calvin Klein. It is head turner for sure. I bought this for my oldest son, and it's been around my family for years. My brother wore it, my grandfather, and now my son. It can be pricey depending on where you chose to buy it. I love it. Guys if you want to smell yummy this is a good one to try.
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
My significant other wears this daily to work! Every time he sprays it on in the bathroom I can smell it left over and it smells so good. He is addicted and so am I! I would recommend to any women who wants her man to smell good for a long period if time :) or any man who is wanting to try a new smell!
Melissa H.
Burlington, WA
This is hands down my favorite cologne for men!

It has been my go to purchase throughout the years and has smelled phenomenal on anyone I bought it for.

My husband loves it because it instantly puts me "in the mood" when I catch that scent in the air.

Must have for those special occassions.
Monda T.
Shakopee, MN
If you could fit the perfect man in a bottle, ETERNITY would be it. This is like the best scent in the whole world for guys. It is dreamy, masculine, nummy. Guys be aware though, do not spray a ton on...a little bit goes a long ways with the way the bottle sprays. An overall classic but awesome smelling cologne for men. And of course I am a CK fan so naturally this is the top of the line men's cologne choice.
Alejandra P.
El Paso, TX
I get this for my dad quite often as he loves the scent, and I do too. It's a really prominent scent that doesn't wear off whatsoever. It's a really fresh perfume, not too sweet, not to dull. It's right in between, and it gives off a vibe of elegance.
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
I love how it goes so well on my husbands skin. The oils combine so perfect. It's fresh and enlightened type of smell. Good price and the smell is long lasting and penetrates the skin perfectly. Offering a bigger size bottle and maybe changing the bottle look.
Joseph K.
De Pere, WI
This fragrance is one of the fragrances that I use the most. I really appreciate the fragrance's design, packaging, and marketing that compliment the product's scent. The scent is very well-balanced, not too masculine or feminine, not too weak or strong.
scott r.
Bellingham
I got this as a Christmas a few years back and since I don't dress up much, I rarely use it. But when I do, I always get complements on it. I think this about every men's perfume but it'd be nice to see our scents in cool bottles like you see for women.
Daphne W.
Absolute favorite men's cologne!!! Love, love, love the smell of this!!! Calvin Klein got everything right with this one!!! Nothing else smells like it. It has a refreshing & inviting smell and makes anyone smell great!!!! Will always purchase this!!!
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
This smells so good like being kissed with sunshine (and a deep dark tan) on a hot day! It is perfect for summer days and nights and always makes me feel in the mood when my husband wear it. My husband swears there must be pheromones in it because I always wants to be right next to him when he wear it.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
Other than online and in Macy's where can I find it?
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
How does this smell, and can it be unisex??
david m.
Yakima, WA
What does this scent smell like ?
Diana M.
Gainesville, TX
I been looking for a new perfume for my husband how would this smell is it strong?
Kayla J.
Pembroke, NC
I've never smelled this one. What type of scent does it have?