BY CALVIN KLEIN

Refined. Distinctive. Timeless. This refreshing woody aromatic scent distinctly masculine with a cool, crisp edge and a warm, woodsy trail.

• Other than online and in Macy's where can I find it?29 Answers
  • I've never smelled this one. What type of scent does it h...8 Answers
  • I been looking for a new perfume for my husband how would...8 Answers
Melinda B.
Love this cologne! I had purchased it years ago for my boyfriend at the time. He had a bottle prior that he had bought. I loved it so much that I had to buy him more when he ran out. At that time it was expensive. I would definitely recommend this to anyone interested in Calvin Klein fragrances.
Kevin S.
La Puente
Purchased at: Macy's
Love the smell. It’s a pretty good size, and I always use it for parties. The smell doesn’t last for long but it’s good. The scent is good, but specifically for older men. I would say try it for others, some people will like it others won’t.
lela o.
Wilbraham
If you are looking for a Cologne that will be long lasting and cover up almost any to all body odor I would recommend eternity. The bottle is a little small depending on which one you get but you are bound to like it.
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
More than most perfume houses, Calvin Klein is all about "statement" fragrances that reflect the zeitgeist. Eternity, created in 1988, was clearly Klein's antidote to the hilariously raunchy Obsession, an orgiastic spice-rack of an oriental that was starting to seem out of place in the burgeoning AIDS epidemic. Eternity took that immoral landscape and disinfected it with immaculate laundry musk and pristine freesia & lilies-- not to mention the magazine ads with Christy Turlington embracing her well-scrubbed husband and kids.

But there is nothing subtle or shy about Eternity: it is loud as hell, rather like being pelted with fresh soap shot from a cannon. It is, after all, still an '80s creation. (It wasn't until '94 that Klein went subtle, with the citrusy CK One.)

I love Eternity all the same. I wore it for years after its release, and man did I feel sexy in my black spandex and leather jacket with the hyperfeminine Eternity aura wafting from its lapels! This is the rare scent for which reformulation in recent years works in its favor. The new Coty Prestige version can actually be sprayed three or four times without fumigating everyone in a 5-mile radius. It's still pretty potent. And, it's still pretty as hell.
Anne L.
North Salt Lake
I naught this for my husband because the lady in the store said it was her favorite scent. I’m so glad I purchased this. It smells very masculine but fresh, which is rare in a cologne.
Adel A.
phoenix
I bought this gift for my brother and he loves it so much. The scent is so nice. I’ve re bought it 3 times more after for my dad. I love it. It would be a great gift for men
Zoey M.
North Hollywood
This is my dads favorite cologne. He’s not a man of change so he’s kept consistent with this since I was a kid. The smell is refreshing and adds a bit of elegance.
Manda G.
Grove city, OH
This cologne smells amazing on men. I have never smelled any cologne that smells this good on a man in my life. My ex-boyfriend used to wear it all the time and I loved it so much that every boyfriend I've had since then I always buy it for them. Lol they don't know that but I love the smell of that cologne so I don't care.
Stephanie G.
I did not purchase this product for myself, but my boyfriend. Let me tell you it smells beyond amazing! It was the first time I purchased that scent of brand and it did not let me down. The scent is refreshing and woodsy like masculine I love it! The price was a bit pricey $80 but worth it! Calvin Klein Eternity For Men Eau De Toilette
Banesa R.
Fort Worth, TX
Calvin Klein Eternity For Men Eau De Toilette smells likes it’s an 80’s or 90’s scent. It’s sort of like a clean, but not soapy, flower scent. Definite presence of vetiver. It’s a little citrusy, kind of like an orange or mandarin smell. It has a woodsy undertone to it as well. I would recommend this scent of more like a spring or summer scent. I wouldn’t go to heavy on the spraying. It’s a very strong scent.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
Other than online and in Macy's where can I find it?
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
How does this smell, and can it be unisex??
david m.
Yakima, WA
What does this scent smell like ?
Diana M.
Gainesville, TX
I been looking for a new perfume for my husband how would this smell is it strong?
Kayla J.
Pembroke , NC
I've never smelled this one. What type of scent does it have?

Macy's