BY CALVIN KLEIN

Refined. Distinctive. Timeless. This refreshing woody aromatic scent distinctly masculine with a cool, crisp edge and a warm, woodsy trail.

• Other than online and in Macy's where can I find it?29 Answers
  • I've never smelled this one. What type of scent does it h...8 Answers
  • I been looking for a new perfume for my husband how would...8 Answers
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
More than most perfume houses, Calvin Klein is all about "statement" fragrances that reflect the zeitgeist. Eternity, created in 1988, was clearly Klein's antidote to the hilariously raunchy Obsession, an orgiastic spice-rack of an oriental that was starting to seem out of place in the burgeoning AIDS epidemic. Eternity took that immoral landscape and disinfected it with immaculate laundry musk and pristine freesia & lilies-- not to mention the magazine ads with Christy Turlington embracing her well-scrubbed husband and kids.

But there is nothing subtle or shy about Eternity: it is loud as hell, rather like being pelted with fresh soap shot from a cannon. It is, after all, still an '80s creation. (It wasn't until '94 that Klein went subtle, with the citrusy CK One.)

I love Eternity all the same. I wore it for years after its release, and man did I feel sexy in my black spandex and leather jacket with the hyperfeminine Eternity aura wafting from its lapels! This is the rare scent for which reformulation in recent years works in its favor. The new Coty Prestige version can actually be sprayed three or four times without fumigating everyone in a 5-mile radius. It's still pretty potent. And, it's still pretty as hell.
Manda G.
This cologne smells amazing on men. I have never smelled any cologne that smells this good on a man in my life. My ex-boyfriend used to wear it all the time and I loved it so much that every boyfriend I've had since then I always buy it for them. Lol they don't know that but I love the smell of that cologne so I don't care.
Stephanie G.
I did not purchase this product for myself, but my boyfriend. Let me tell you it smells beyond amazing! It was the first time I purchased that scent of brand and it did not let me down. The scent is refreshing and woodsy like masculine I love it! The price was a bit pricey $80 but worth it! Calvin Klein Eternity For Men Eau De Toilette
Banesa R.
Fort Worth, TX
Calvin Klein Eternity For Men Eau De Toilette smells likes it’s an 80’s or 90’s scent. It’s sort of like a clean, but not soapy, flower scent. Definite presence of vetiver. It’s a little citrusy, kind of like an orange or mandarin smell. It has a woodsy undertone to it as well. I would recommend this scent of more like a spring or summer scent. I wouldn’t go to heavy on the spraying. It’s a very strong scent.
Erin B.
Bluffton
I buy this cologne for my husband and yes it's a bit of a splurge for us at $50.00 dollars a bottle but a little bit will do ya. My husband works outside and even during the summer months when the heat is high and the humidity sticky this cologne last all day long.
Madison K.
Tucson
My boyfriend has this cologne. I hate when he wears it. It even looks like a cheap drug store brand. The smell stays with him all day but it is not a good smell. He’s been buying it for years though.
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
Also received this Calvin Klein Eternity For Men Eau De Toilette as a sampling fragrance in the in style magazine, nice scent soft and attractive and can be found as an eau de toilette spay, after shave splash, after shave balm, deodorant stick and a body spray.
Jalen H.
Chicago
Instantly makes you feel like a real man whenever you wear this mail the ladies will come running it’s really great it’s Mel’s like old times Hollywood and it’ll never leave you disappointed
Andrew C.
It smells very pleasant but the problem is that it doesn’t really last throughout the day. Most of the time I find it wearing off about 1-2 hours after applying it
Kelsea T.
Erie
I purchase this for my husband, it is his favorite cologne. Smells really nice. The smell is long lasting as in it lasts through the night. The bottle is nice, simple, kind of small in my opinion. If you like a slight musky scent this is definitely a great buy.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
Other than online and in Macy's where can I find it?
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
How does this smell, and can it be unisex??
david m.
Yakima, WA
What does this scent smell like ?
Diana M.
Gainesville, TX
I been looking for a new perfume for my husband how would this smell is it strong?
Kayla J.
Pembroke, NC
I've never smelled this one. What type of scent does it have?