Calvin Klein ETERNITY for Men Deodorant 2.6 oz. uploaded by Mary O.Calvin Klein ETERNITY for Men Deodorant 2.6 oz. uploaded by Angelica C.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Calvin Klein Eternity for men Deodorant, 2.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Buy on ULTA
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Review for: Stick Alcohol Free, Calvin Klein ETERNITY for Men Deodorant 2.6 oz. more...
Calvin Klein deodorant is amazing leaving you with awesome daily freshness.it's a must-have brand name deodorant.Highly Recommend. Calvin Klein ETERNITY for Men Deodorant 2.6 oz.
Maranda M.
I bought this set for my s/o and I'm so in love. eternity will forever be my number one cologne scent. I'm so in love with this smell on a person. It's the best no lie ladies your s/o needs this in there life the deo smell so good. No room for improvement I love this stuff.
Ana R.
I love this.. I bought this for my s/o and he loves it.. Does not stain clothes.. I love eternity i have always use this brand for everything.. That bottle is a pretty good size.. I bought in dillards near me.. No improvements needed
rosa g.
Bridgeton, NJ
My husband always smells good wearing this and the smell never fades away. Yet it doesn't control a lot of sweat.
Lena B.
My man loves this it works perfect with him when he sweat you can smell the deodorant
Angelica C.
I like how smells this antitranspirant for men. I recommend this. It is long lasting. I like it a lot. The quality is hight.