Calvin Klein Eternity For Men Deodorant uploaded by Mary O.Calvin Klein Eternity For Men Deodorant uploaded by Angelica C.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Refined. Distinctive. Timeless. This refreshing woody aromatic scent distinctly masculine with a cool, crisp edge and a warm, woodsy trail. Glides on smoothly and comfortably, providing effective protection against wetness and odor. Leaves skin lightly scented with ETERNITY for men.

• Top Notes: mandarin, lavender, green botanics
  • Middle Notes: basil, geranium, sage
  • Base Notes: sandalwood, rosewood, amber

Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Calvin Klein deodorant is amazing leaving you with awesome daily freshness.it's a must-have brand name deodorant.Highly Recommend. Calvin Klein Eternity For Men Deodorant
Yisel u.
North Miami, FL
My husband used before and he love it
He said it's good quality
Long lasting a lot
He get them from a gift in a set
Highly recommend
Good price
Better than any other
Sarah M.
Cape Coral, FL
I bought this for my husband. Although I love the scent, and so did he, this deodorant gave him a terrible rash. Not what we would expect from a CK product. He has used other CK products in the past with absolutely no problem. He also doesn't have sensitive skin. Strange. But, it does smell amazing!
Maranda M.
I bought this set for my s/o and I'm so in love. eternity will forever be my number one cologne scent. I'm so in love with this smell on a person. It's the best no lie ladies your s/o needs this in there life the deo smell so good. No room for improvement I love this stuff.
Ana R.
I love this.. I bought this for my s/o and he loves it.. Does not stain clothes.. I love eternity i have always use this brand for everything.. That bottle is a pretty good size.. I bought in dillards near me.. No improvements needed
nicole g.
Everett, MA
I have always loved Calvin Klein's Eternity for men and have purchased the cologne, aftershave, and deodorant stick for my husband as a gift. The deodorant stick is very powerful in terms of fragrance. You really don't need to put the cologne on when you're using this stick as well.
Claudia H.
I bought this for my husband because he like the perfume, and i like this scent too, not too strong in which mean not gotta feels hurt for your nose while you wear this.
Laura V.
San Jose, CA
Great deodorant for men the aroma is Devine and the packaging is convenient to carry. The only negative I have for this is that my husband has sensitive skin so it irritated his skin. So he can no longer wear this:(
rosa g.
Bridgeton, NJ
My husband always smells good wearing this and the smell never fades away. Yet it doesn't control a lot of sweat.
Lena B.
My man loves this it works perfect with him when he sweat you can smell the deodorant

back