Calvin Klein Eternity for Men Body Spray uploaded by Maria A.Calvin Klein Eternity for Men Body Spray uploaded by Maria L.
3 colors available

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Calvin Klein Eternity for Men Body Spray, 5.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on ULTA
Maria A.
Maria A.
Marion, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells dogwood and highly addictive and recommended. The scent lasts on my husband all day long. He gets the smell and product of Calvin Klein cologne in aches per body spray version that is readily available.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This spray is meant for men but I love to spray it on myself when I am wearing an oversized sweater or a flannel. It just smells manly and like a rich, businessman who can take care of himself and is willing to take care of me as well. I love it. I would definitely buy this again.
Jacklyn B.
Jacklyn B.
Cape Coral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This body spray is a very distinct scent without over powering. It's a very manly yet sophisticated scent. I bought this product at a department store. It's a nice bottle and I love that it closes so it doesn't spray on accident. Overall a great product.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Santa Ana, CA
I really like this. I got it for about 9$ at walmart I believe. I don't think I would buy it again though I'll probably just save up money and get him a real cologne because the smell of this one doesn't seem to last long compared to the Versace or D&G. But I definitely do like the smell and for the price
Maria L.
Maria L.
Washington, DC
I love it when my boyfriend sprays this on himself. He makes want to hug him even tighter 😜
To me it just smell's great and not to strong!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Warren, OH
My hubby uses this and he always smells so amazing all day,Highly recommend plus doesn't cost to much..
Kay P.
Kay P.
I brought this for my dads birthday and we was both very satisfied by the gift. The bottle was an average size so suitable to carry. The smell was very definitive which I loved because the smell lasted compared to other companies fragrances. I have recommended this product to friends and family who have also complimented the fragrance.
Priyanka G.
Priyanka G.
Balasore, odisha
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got it for my dad. It's smell is amazing. I gave it to him on his birthday. He loved it too. Long lasting, refreshing....