Calvin Klein Eternity For Men After Shave Balm

by Calvin Klein

Soothing moisture. A classic, refreshing scent that's exhilirating and distinctively masculine. With its cool, crisp edge and warm, woodsy trail, ETERNITY for men expresses the vitality and confidence that characterizes today's masculine sensibility. A soothing, alcohol-free balm to provide instant relief from shaving irritation.  This rich formula moisturizes to help protect and condition the skin.  Leaves skin lightly scented with the ETERNITY for men fragrance. After Shave Balm Fragrance:  Exhilarating. Distinctive. Classic. ETERNITY for men Calvin Klein reflects the spirit of today s man, with traditional, timeless values.  A fresh, woody aromatic scent with a cool crisp edge and a warm, woodsy trail.

Does this lather or foam up with application does anyone know?
Start your review of Calvin Klein Eternity For Men After Shave Balm!
How would you rate this product?
2 years ago
I bought this for my husband and he loves it. He says that it makes his skin smooth and smelling good after he shaves. I bought in ulta.com and we were amazed by how fast the product arrived. We cannot compare this product to any other after shave balm.
3 years agoS Ozone Park, NY
This is a great scent for men. My father has been using this for years and it has never been overpowering at all. It is light scent with a slight very mild musky undertone. This is great gift that I would recommend for all the father figures in your life.
4 years ago
My boyfriend uses the Eternity by Calvin Klein cologne as well as the after shave and it smells flippin amazing!!! The scent is long lasting without being too powerful.
2 years agoAdrian, MI
It smells great and leaves your face soft. I don't think I would buy it if it was by itself but in a set it was a great deal. It is comparable to other top end after shaves
4 years agoALBANY, OR
Got this for my boyfriend and he loves it and I love it to because it has a really great scent and he smells great after each time he uses it.
2 years agoFontana , CA
Love the way this smells got this for my husband and he also liked it. My children are always asking to use to so they can smell like dad lol
4 years agoIndianapolis, IN
The smell of this product is amazing. It may not be the best as an actual aftershave or to prevent razor burn but the smell is amazing.
4 years agoTacoma, WA
My boyfriend and I love this Calvin Klein after shave. I have really sensitive skin and this helps me from breaking out after I shave
5 years agoBinghamton, NY
My boyfriend absolutely loves anything Calvin Klein so I purchased this for Christmas for him, and he loved it! It smells great. :)
4 years agoFresno, CA
My husband received a gift set with this shave balm in it and when he uses it, his cheeks smell so good when I kiss him.