BY CALVIN KLEIN

Calvin Klein ETERNITY Eau de Parfum, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Calvin Klein ETERNITY Eau de Parfum
  • "I actually love this perfume, it reminds me of summer and a little goes along way, the scent stays on for a really long time.. What can I say I love calvin Klein and this is apart of my favorites in my perfume collection " in 1 review
  • "And every time I smell this fresh, light floral scent, it brings me back to being a little girl and being with my family." in 1 review
Pooja P.
Voorhees, NJ
Review for: no color more...
I have been using this for many years! I love it! Smell is slightly floral and oceanic. It comes in a nice sturdy bottle. It's smells amazing. Everytime I run out I need to go to Macy's and buy more!
Jenn R.
This is one of the most classic fragrances! It is definitely one of my go-to fall fragrances. The packaging is very signature to this fragrance. I don't believe it has changed in quite some time. It is not extremely expensive. I recommend this to all age groups.
Lizbeth S.
Okeechobee , FL
One of my favorites at the moment. The scent is not overpowering like many other perfumes. I will say it can be a little on the pricy side but it’s worth it. I have recommended this to one of my family members and they are currently using the product and love it.
Heather W.
Jefferson Hills, Pennsylvania
I love this perfume so much from calvin klein. I recently bought it as it is my first purchase from calvin klein. It is a pricey perfume because it is from a top notch brand but it is totally worth it. It is a husky scent and it does last a really long time.
Andres T.
NEW ROCHELLE, NY
GREAT PRODUCT! Mother and father both enjoy! Will purchase again as soon as possible!!!!!!! Definitely recommend for those looking for a high quality item! Please go out and get. One of my favssssss!!!
Cheyanne J.
Rochelle , VA
I’ve been using this perfume for quite awhile. I love that it lasts me all day and it takes awhile for me to get through the bottle. It’s kinda pricey but it’s definitely worth the price.
Giovanna N.
Greensboro
A great scent from Calvin Klein! Eternity definitely is noticed by others whenever I wear it, and I've been complimented several times.

Eternity is a classy, pungent cologne that has shimmering layers of spiciness, aquatics, citrus, and warmth from the lavender and geranium. One friend commented on smelling Bay rum in the fragrance; it's not in the official scent triangle, but I think he was on point.

I haven't smelled the vintage vs. newer formulation, so I can't make any comparisons as other basenotes have so aptly done. But overall, Eternity is an understated legend that's worth a try.
Araceli B.
This is one of the best perfumes I have ever purchased. When it comes to scents my nose is very particular because it’s sensitive to strong perfumes and usually start sneezing right away with many perfumes. The moment I sampled this one at the store I fell in love with it! It’s great and I highly recommend it to those out there who have a sensitive nose like I do.
Angeles D.
The bet smelling perfume ever !! This is my moms favorite perfume , it smells so feminine yet it’s not a candy smell more like a flowery classy smell if that makes sense. It is perfect for any occasion and not over the top. The bottle is beautiful and it has an elegant feel to it sitting in her vanity. Amazing perfume !!
Angela T.
washington
I absolutely love this perfume because it smells super authentic, fresh, and especially nice. I would definitely recommend this to all of you guys. The price of it is definitely worth it because also the packaging is very nice
Veronica M.
Que tanto dura su aroma
Mindy N Dennis H.
Evarts, KY
Does it have sweet smell or strong smell to it ?
Catherine U.
Palm Harbor, FL
What age group would you place this scent in?
Maggie s.
Tonawanda, NY
Is this perfume strong, and long lasting?
Gostaria de estar testado esse produto .