BY CALVIN KLEIN

Luxurious. Romantic. Timeless. Inspired by a simple band of diamonds and the ideal of lasting love and intimacy, the floral scent is a harmonious blend of classic and contemporary style. Iconic hand-polished beveled bottle with silver-tone cap designed by Pierre Dinand.

• Top notes: Freesia, mandarin, sage
  • Mid notes: Muguet, white lily, marigold, narcissus
  • Base notes: Patchouli, sandalwood, amber

Calvin Klein Eternity Eau de Parfum
  • "And every time I smell this fresh, light floral scent, it brings me back to being a little girl and being with my family." in 1 review
  • "I actually love this perfume, it reminds me of summer and a little goes along way, the scent stays on for a really long time.. What can I say I love calvin Klein and this is apart of my favorites in my perfume collection " in 1 review
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
Eternity is my absolute favorite perfume of all time. I do have others that I love as well but this has been my perfume for years! I panic when I even get low on Eternity. This perfume lasts on me, smells so good and the price is not super bad. I think this is a timeless scent that is here to stay (I sure hope) I would recommend Eternity and will always repurchase
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Gladys R.
Omg my favorite fragrance ever.... i would never get tired of the smell. When i wear it it makes me feel so fresh, the aroma is not too strong, long lasting. I know this is an old permume but i dont get tired of it, i keep buying this again and again.
Norhan A.
I love this perfume but not as I expected, it is my first time to get it and I think will be the last, the smell is too strong and i feel it is for men more, the packaging not bad but comparing to the price it should be better
Zarai L.
Smells great! It has a long lasting scent, bought this at Calvin Klein. Really recommend it has a great scent, it does last for awhile. It has a really nice bottle. I will definitely buy this again.
Jenn R.
This is one of the most classic fragrances! It is definitely one of my go-to fall fragrances. The packaging is very signature to this fragrance. I don't believe it has changed in quite some time. It is not extremely expensive. I recommend this to all age groups.
•Tayler P.
Ravenna
I got this perfume for Christmas a few years back and it's still one of my favorites. The scent lasts and it smells the right amount of classy but a little sexy. I would definitely repurchase it.
Anne R.
oh how i absolutely ADORE this perfume it is my go to for a night out, i literally  make sure to double check i have it. I've purchased this calvin klein 4 times already, i mean like for the price its definitely worth it. It comes very well packed with its plastic on the outside. oh I love it
Christine C.
I LOVE this perfume. It has a sophisticated, mature scent. Normally, I'm not into strong, mature scents but this one is perfect. A little goes a long way, so not a lot of sprays is needed, otherwise, you'll get a headache. The price is very reasonable as well, comparing it to other high end brands.
Erin Y.
This is such a great smelling perfume. I bought it for my cousin for her birthday and then went back and got one for me because it smelled so good. Its reasonably priced in comparison to other perfumes and it has such a fresh and light fragrance that doesn't overpower you
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
Where do you buy this scent for yourself?
Caitlin C.
Southampton , PA
How much is the retail price?
Veronica M.
Que tanto dura su aroma
Maggie s.
Tonawanda, NY
Is this perfume strong, and long lasting?
Mindy N Dennis H.
Evarts, KY
Does it have sweet smell or strong smell to it ?