Calvin Klein ETERNITY AQUA L 1.0 MSRP $45.00 uploaded by Wynonna I.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

This Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua is for the effortlessly stylish woman. With natural sophistication and confidence, this sensual fragrance is like a clean, crisp ocean breeze. Feel relaxed wearing this women's perfume. see more...

Brandy H.
Hallettsville, TX
Just bought this perfume about two months ago. Got it on sale at Walmart of all places. I just LOVE this scent. So light but has some serious staying power. It's a good clean, yet feminine fragrance.
Nallely G.
Aurora, CO
I was given this as a gift and once I sprayed it I wished I didn't. The smell was too strong. After I sprayed it I could still smell it on me for a fee hours so it is long lasting though
Wynonna I.
Vancouver, WA
Smells really nice, clean and not too musky. I like to wear it during professional days in my school, which I get compliments for.
Brianna I.
Royse city, TX
This is a very clean fresh scent that's perfect for Summer time but isn't too overpowering that it can't be worn year round
Emma S.
I really liked this scent it was I believe a bit strong so it took a while before I ran out of it.
Amber B.
Frankln Frnce, OH
Calvin Klein eternity smells really good. A great gift for Christmas or for yourself.