BY CALVIN KLEIN

ETERNITY AQUA

refreshing. sensual. pure.
ETERNITY AQUA is inspired by the essence of femininity in all its ease. sexy and refreshing, the fragrance is like a clean, crisp ocean breeze

eau de toilette

Julissa G.
Jackson
Love this! It's my boyfriend's favorite cologne and I must say I love it on him! It's my favorite men's scent in general! It's such a clean and airy smell that I can never get tired of! I can't wait to surprise him with a bottle for Valentine's Day!!
Margo S.
eau claire
I bought this for my boyfriend and I’m not sure who enjoys it more, me or him. The smell of this cologne is fantastic and I can not get enough. There’s no other cologne I want him wearing now
member-988c2
Purchased at: Burlington Coat Factory
The smell is similar to an aftershave minty smell. If you want it to last long you’ll want to buy from a store like Macy’s or a cologne/perfume only store. Because the older it sits on a shelf it starts to lose the scent. It’s def not the best cologne out there but it does do a good job if you need a nice smelling cologne. My husband likes it but doesn’t love it.
Pat H.
Palm Coast
My biggest problem with cologne is how long it stays on before wearing off. Most middle cost cologne wears off within 3 hours. I was very excited after this cologne lasted for a good 5-6 hours. I usually throw it on before work and wear it through work.
Madison D.
Seaside, CA
I recently got my husband this set of cologne and he loves the refreshing scent that it gives. The scent is long lasting and is worth the price. I would recommend this cologne to other women out there who need to find a last minute gift!
Meghan R.
Overland Park, KS
One of my favorite scents I’ve ever purchased for my husband. It’s notes are light and clean, never overpowering. The perfect scent for everyday use or for special occasions. I definitely recommend this for the men in your life.
Steve H.
MILWAUKEE, WI
I purchased this because it was on sale.  The first time I smelled it I loved it.  Smelled like a spring/summer aquatic fragrance with a soapy citrus smell.  After wearing it a few times I started liking it less and less. It is long lasting which is good but the smell overwhelms you even with 1 spray you smell a soapy smell all day.  not horrible but if that is not your cup of tea you will not like this cologne.
Vanessa W.
Eagle Mtn, UT
Got this sent for my father and he loves it. It’s just the perfect scent to leave and impression and not leave you nauseous. It’s great for everyday work or even just a special occasion. A little goes a long way
Madison S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My boyfriend has this cologne and I love it so much it lasts all day and even lingers on his dirty clothes the scent blends perfectly with the body’s natural scents perfectly and I always notice when my boyfriend has put this stuff on
Christy L.
Haltom City, TX
Bought this for my boyfriend and we both loved the scent its very fresh and masculine, this cologne isnt that pricey compared to other ones I've purchased so i do recommend this cologne its a classic you cant go wrong with this one the scent isnt too strong its just perfect
Matt C.
Brockton, MA
I recently smelled this cologne in a store and loved it but was wondering how well the scent lasts?
Bridget D.
Michigan City, IN
I really like the way this bottle looks :) but what does it smell like? Is it comparable to anything?
Jessica H.
Rialto, CA
Is this a night time perfume?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
How good is this???do you recommend??where can I purchase??is it worth it??
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
How does this smell? Would like to buy it for a gift.

Macy's