BY CALVIN KLEIN #6 in Cologne

ETERNITY AQUA

refreshing. sensual. pure.
ETERNITY AQUA is inspired by the essence of femininity in all its ease. sexy and refreshing, the fragrance is like a clean, crisp ocean breeze

eau de toilette

• How good is this???do you recommend??where can I purchase...2 Answers
  • How does this smell? Would like to buy it for a gift. 2 Answers
  • I recently smelled this cologne in a store and loved it b...3 Answers
Buy on Kohl's
Leonardo C.
All I want to say is that when I use the cologne I get compliments from left and right. To be honest it's one of my favorite cologne. I am on my second bottle. The price is reasonable for the brand. I bought it at ulta beauty. I totally would buy it again for sure. You should buy it.
Zamone A.
Jonesboro, AR
This product smelled so amazing the first time I applied this to myself. This fragrance tends to last week's after you've sprayed which is beyond great. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone that looking for that perfect fragrance.
Ashley B.
Huntington , WV
Coming from a girlfriend’s point of view, this product is subtle but sexy. Not over powering in the slightest. My favorite cologne we have tried so far. It’s refreshing and light. I absolutely love it.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
This is my boyfriends favorite cologne and he loves this stuff. He’s repurchased so many times. He loves every cologne by Calvin Klein and I even love all the smells of the colognes so im always happy when he wears it because then I tell him that he smells really good.
Sarah N.
Joplin, MO
I can’t wait for my hubs to open this on Christmas Day! My son and I both agreed this was the perfect cologne and the price was great! Love that Ulta has many colognes to choose from! I highly recommend this Calvin Kline fragrance!
Mony G.
Pueblo, CO
Este perfume lo tiene mi esposo y es uno de los mejores, huele delicioso y es muy duradero, su precio es bueno, no son muy caros, los encuentras fácil, yo definitivamente los recomiendo
Hugo L.
4630 Tarrega St. Sebring FL
I am definitely a cologne junkie. Always have to smell good and that is one of my signature characteristic, to always, always put cologne on and make sure my surroundings notice. This cologne is an excellent investment for the quality and price of it. Although for me, the smell would be a little too strong, everyone else seems to love this cologne. Personally I liked the smell an 80%, but the compliments I would get were above my expectations. Definitely a great cologne for a daily use.
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Eternity Men by Calvin Klein Spray is amazing with great loveable fragrance for men.It a must have for men.
Calvin Klein Eternity For Men Eau de ToiletteCalvin Klein Eternity Aqua For Men Eau de Toilette
Noorulain T.
Everett, MA
I recently got this scent for my brothers birthday. And he is in love with it. I got it from Macys the packaging is great and since I got the value gift set I saved couple of bucks and got free stuff with it. The scent is not too strong and perfect for day to evening wear and it is long lasting too. Love it :)
Daisy R.
Commerce
Not gonna lie, it reminds me of old person smell but fancy old person (; I didn't purchase this item, my mom did, but since we share perfumes, I decided to wear this one day. It has a strong, overwhelming smell if you apply too much, but with the right amount, it serves as a nice sophisticated perfum.
Bridget D.
Michigan City, IN
I really like the way this bottle looks :) but what does it smell like? Is it comparable to anything?
Matt C.
Brockton, MA
I recently smelled this cologne in a store and loved it but was wondering how well the scent lasts?
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
How does this smell? Would like to buy it for a gift.
Jessica H.
Rialto, CA
Is this a night time perfume?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
How good is this???do you recommend??where can I purchase??is it worth it??