BY CALVIN KLEIN

ETERNITY AQUA

refreshing. sensual. pure.
ETERNITY AQUA is inspired by the essence of femininity in all its ease. sexy and refreshing, the fragrance is like a clean, crisp ocean breeze

eau de toilette

• How good is this???do you recommend??where can I purchase...3 Answers
  • How does this smell? Would like to buy it for a gift. 2 Answers
  • I recently smelled this cologne in a store and loved it b...3 Answers
Pat H.
Palm Coast
My biggest problem with cologne is how long it stays on before wearing off. Most middle cost cologne wears off within 3 hours. I was very excited after this cologne lasted for a good 5-6 hours. I usually throw it on before work and wear it through work.
Madison D.
Owensboro
I recently got my husband this set of cologne and he loves the refreshing scent that it gives. The scent is long lasting and is worth the price. I would recommend this cologne to other women out there who need to find a last minute gift!
Meghan R.
Overland Park, KS
One of my favorite scents I’ve ever purchased for my husband. It’s notes are light and clean, never overpowering. The perfect scent for everyday use or for special occasions. I definitely recommend this for the men in your life.
Vanessa W.
Eagle Mtn, UT
Got this sent for my father and he loves it. It’s just the perfect scent to leave and impression and not leave you nauseous. It’s great for everyday work or even just a special occasion. A little goes a long way
Madison S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My boyfriend has this cologne and I love it so much it lasts all day and even lingers on his dirty clothes the scent blends perfectly with the body’s natural scents perfectly and I always notice when my boyfriend has put this stuff on
jaden t.
Coral Springs
I love this cologne. It smells fresh, clean and I wear mine all the time! For the price this cologne is really as good as it gets. It’s something that could stand up to more boujee brands like versace!
Kimberly C.
This cologne smells awesome on my husband! I love the nice look of the bottle! The price compared to the value is on point! It doesn’t take but a little so it lasts longer. No room for improvement.
Christy L.
Haltom City, TX
Bought this for my boyfriend and we both loved the scent its very fresh and masculine, this cologne isnt that pricey compared to other ones I've purchased so i do recommend this cologne its a classic you cant go wrong with this one the scent isnt too strong its just perfect
Janee D.
Independence , MO
This is my boyfriends favorite cologne and he loves this stuff. He’s repurchased so many times. He loves every cologne by Calvin Klein and I even love all the smells of the colognes so im always happy when he wears it because then I tell him that he smells really good.
Jaime L.
North Bergen
Great product. My wife loves me even more when I use it. Hehehehe. One of my favorite for every ocasión. Nice bottle and great presentation. Long lasting. Love it. Always in my stock. My son even learnt to say blue with this bottle.
Bridget D.
Michigan City, IN
I really like the way this bottle looks :) but what does it smell like? Is it comparable to anything?
Matt C.
Brockton, MA
I recently smelled this cologne in a store and loved it but was wondering how well the scent lasts?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
How good is this???do you recommend??where can I purchase??is it worth it??
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
How does this smell? Would like to buy it for a gift.
Jessica H.
Rialto, CA
Is this a night time perfume?