BY CALVIN KLEIN

Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua for Men Eau de Toilette, 3.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• How good is this???do you recommend??where can I purchase??is it ...2 Answers
  • How does this smell? Would like to buy it for a gift. 2 Answers
  • Is this a night time perfume?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Okafor M.
Oak Harbor, WA
Review for: Spray, N/A more...
Eternity Men by Calvin Klein Spray is amazing with great loveable fragrance for men.It a must have for men.
Eternity Men's by Calvin Klein Eau de Toilette - 1.7 ozCalvin Klein ETERNITY Aqua For Men 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
McKenna W.
Arlington, TN
I bought this for my boyfriend in Christmas, he absolutely loved it! He told me it was his new favorite Cologne. It smells amazing, and I honestly love when he wears it! Ladies, if your man's cologne isn't that great and you want him to smell a little better then this is the perfect cologne!
Natasha L.
Ramsey, MN
I am not a guy, but my boyfriend wears this and the scent is pleasant. I always love when a guy can smell good ! That is always a huge factor. This smells so refreshing and honestly would purchase this for my boyfriend!
Kaitlyn J.
Chestertown
Bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas. Although it is expensive, it smells amazing. It last a long time on the person and I can't get over how great it smells. 10/10 would recommend to anyone with a boyfriend
Deanna B.
This is my favorite scent for my husband, it's clean and sweet. I think it stands out (in a good way) and makes others take notice. Who dosent love a handsome man that smells great!
Alex P.
American Fork, UT
I cannot tell you how many compliments I have gotten about this cologne. I was in the fitting room at work and my coworker said, "you smell good... Like really good." And then my other coworker agreed. One of my coworkers really hates any cologne or perfume, but she actually likes it.

The first time I applied it, my boyfriend really liked it (I am male).

The smell is clean, with a very slight musk and spice. It's very complex. I would definitely recommend this product
Toya W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
My husband is very particular about the type of cologne he wears and he loves the Calvin Klein brand. So when Christmas rolled around I already had an idea that I wanted to get him this but I wasn't sure he'd like it. Well, luckily for me, he loved the Aqua! And he smells amazing with it on...I really can't get enough of the scent when he wears it. Great gift for that special guy.
Christine N.
South Jordan, UT
And i love it! the smell...to me at least..is romantic and fresh. the scent lingers on for a while, even at the end of the day i can still catch the scent on him. out of his collection of colognes, he reaches for this one the most, and uses it 99% of the time he wears cologne. if you're looking for cologne, definitely try this one!
Amanda E.
Chesapeake, VA
My husband just got this for his birthday. My mom and I smelled a ton before settling on this one. We liked it because it was fresh with no musky undertones like many of the others. We even found it at Ross at a discounted rate.
Allyson M.
Lorton, VA
My hubby wears this scent and we both love it. One spray lasts him all day, which makes the bottle last for a really long time. I think it's a good value when you take into consideration how long you will have it:
Bridget D.
Michigan City, IN
I really like the way this bottle looks :) but what does it smell like? Is it comparable to anything?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
How good is this???do you recommend??where can I purchase??is it worth it??
Jessica H.
Rialto, CA
Is this a night time perfume?
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
How does this smell? Would like to buy it for a gift.
Priya E.
What kind of fragrance it is?