Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua For Men Eau de Toilette

ETERNITY AQUA

refreshing. sensual. pure.
ETERNITY AQUA is inspired by the essence of femininity in all its ease. sexy and refreshing, the fragrance is like a clean, crisp ocean breeze

eau de toilette

Quien lo ha usado ?
QuuIero comprar este perfume pero me gustaría saber su opinión acerca del mismo ?
Do you like this?
Start your review of Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua For Men Eau de Toilette!
Torres Llissel S.
South Amboy, NJ
Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua For Men Eau de Toilette uploaded by Torres Llissel S.
Purchased at: Macy's
No saben como me gusta que mi esposo utilice esta fragancia su aroma loes todo atrae a toda la familia pruevenla nosearepentiran ✅
Julie B.
Manteca, CA
Lovely. High quality. Long lasting. Manly but subtle. Not overpowering. Doesn't induce headaches.
Jessica A.
This literally smells like sex in a bottle it is delicious. I simply cannot get enough!
Raiden R.
I own a bottle of this cologne and receive compliments daily or notice people scooting closer to me. This colognes fragrance is very fresh and very mature. I usually wear this when I go out to casual events, ie. Baseball Games, Dinners with friends, movies etc.
Gustavo F.
Especial para salir de viaje huele muy bien y dirá todo el día me encanta muchísimo es una de mis 5 mejores fragancias
Kenia C.
Jacksonville, FL
He loved it so much it’s his main perfume for now and I love it entren more ...........
Rafa M.
New Britain, CT
Purchased at: Macy's
It’s smells very good.. with fresh citrus and green notes. Great fragrance! Pairs well when layered with soft fragrant body creams. Naturally the only way to tell if you like a perfume is to test it. My review can't tell you whether the scent works for you. BUT I can tell you a few things that aren't apparent after a quick department-store sniff.
Zhuldyz Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I purchased Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua for my brother as a gift. He always love Calvin Klein, and Eternity Aqua doesn't disappoint. It's a fresh and clean smell. It's not overpowering at all. The scent lasts all day so there really is no need to reapply.
Mario C.
Provo, UT
this cologne smells good enough to keep but not good enough to buy yourself. it has a slightly soapy hint and I very rarely use this. I would never purchase this cologne for myself but I like to mix it up sometimes so I'll keep it.
Daniel T.
Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua For Men Eau de Toilette uploaded by Daniel T.
I have a body spray that smells almost exactly like this cologne so I had to try it, and it didnt disappoint. I highly recommend this for someone who doesnt want a cologne that is too overpowering or musky. The smell is much lighter and more subtle than other colognes, and reminds me of a fresh ocean breeze (minus the saltiness). This is definitely a cologne for the younger crowd, hence why I bought it and have used it for the past 3 years.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
ERIC G.
Stockton, CA
il y a un an
Josimar F. il y a un an
I had one and really loved it. It is not strong, and yes you can use it has every day, like to work, school, or just like a hang out with friends, and you dont want to do much; just feel good.