Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua for Men Eau de Toilette uploaded by Christian C.Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua for Men Eau de Toilette uploaded by Ashly S.Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua for Men Eau de Toilette uploaded by Toya W.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua for Men Eau de Toilette, 3.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• How good is this???do you recommend??where can I purchase??is it ...2 Answers
  • How does this smell? Would like to buy it for a gift. 2 Answers
  • Is this a night time perfume?2 Answers
Alex P.
American Fork, UT
I cannot tell you how many compliments I have gotten about this cologne. I was in the fitting room at work and my coworker said, "you smell good... Like really good." And then my other coworker agreed. One of my coworkers really hates any cologne or perfume, but she actually likes it.

The first time I applied it, my boyfriend really liked it (I am male).

The smell is clean, with a very slight musk and spice. It's very complex. I would definitely recommend this product
Matthew M.
Los Angeles, CA
One of the best colognes on the market. Very fresh clean scent, last very long and projects very well. Can be worn everyday or weekends or anytime. I have over 20 different colognes and this is on my top 5.
Christian C.
Tarzana, CA
One of my favorite fragrances to where at night. It's fresh and not too overbearing. I'm almost out and need to get some more!!
Toya W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
My husband is very particular about the type of cologne he wears and he loves the Calvin Klein brand. So when Christmas rolled around I already had an idea that I wanted to get him this but I wasn't sure he'd like it. Well, luckily for me, he loved the Aqua! And he smells amazing with it on...I really can't get enough of the scent when he wears it. Great gift for that special guy.
McKenna W.
Arlington, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for my boyfriend in Christmas, he absolutely loved it! He told me it was his new favorite Cologne. It smells amazing, and I honestly love when he wears it! Ladies, if your man's cologne isn't that great and you want him to smell a little better then this is the perfect cologne!
Rey G.
Temecula, CA
Such an affordable and fantastic smelling cologne ūüėć I usually always lean toward these types of smells, they're inclined to ocean breeze type smells as opposed to a more musk smell.
Natasha L.
Ramsey, MN
I am not a guy, but my boyfriend wears this and the scent is pleasant. I always love when a guy can smell good ! That is always a huge factor. This smells so refreshing and honestly would purchase this for my boyfriend!
Kaitlyn J.
Chestertown
Bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas. Although it is expensive, it smells amazing. It last a long time on the person and I can't get over how great it smells. 10/10 would recommend to anyone with a boyfriend
Anika H.
This smells so good! It has very strong & nice scent to it. It's not to strong tho not fruity. It's a good price. I've had this prolly like four times by now. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Deanna B.
This is my favorite scent for my husband, it's clean and sweet. I think it stands out (in a good way) and makes others take notice. Who dosent love a handsome man that smells great!
Bridget D.
Michigan City, IN
I really like the way this bottle looks :) but what does it smell like? Is it comparable to anything?
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this smell? Would like to buy it for a gift.
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good is this???do you recommend??where can I purchase??is it worth it??
Jessica H.
Rialto, CA
Is this a night time perfume?
Priya E.
What kind of fragrance it is?