Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua For Men Body Spray

by Calvin Klein

Confident. Modern. Effortless. Eternity Aqua is inspired by the freshness of the ocean and the effortless elegance of a modern man. This aquatic watery fragrance leaves a lasting fresh impression with the surge of chilled cucumber and a blend of precious woods. The lighter version of your favourite scent, Eternity Men Aqua body spray is the perfect way to refresh and re-energize yourself throughout the day.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua For Men Body Spray!
How would you rate this product?
spartanburg
I. Live. For. This. Smell. I cannot get eno8gh of my man when he has this on. I found it at walmart and absolutely fell in love. I cant lie I sometimes wear it myself. It's a great value and the smell lasts all day. Its such a deal to smell like heaven for only $13
Suffolk, VA
It is my favorite cologne.  I have used it for years and have always gotten compliments on it.  It is not too heavy of a scent but lasts all day still.  Great product, only issue is the price so make sure you have some money put to the side when you start running low
Ladera Ranch, CA
My boyfriends uses this cologne. It’s smells so good. He’s been using it for years. It’s immediate scent is good and when it’s faded it’s smells really good too. Lasts a long time
Carthage, NY
My husband loves this and he sent me a care package when he was in AIT with a blanket he sprayed with this spray. It's probably the best smelling body spray ever. Whenever someone asks me what I would recommend for a man I suggest this. The price is AMAZING and it's not a cheap smell. It smells like something you spent an arm and a leg for.
This body spray is my go-to product after a long day at the gym. The smell is on the lighter side, so it’s not like you’re wearing cologne. It reminds me of febreze but for your body and it has a light, airy, and pleasant smell. It works great during hot summer days, especially if youve been sweating and walking around a lot.
Tomah, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
I know this is “for men” but I don’t care. This smells so good. I bought it for my boyfriend and I probably ended up using more of this then him. It was super affordable and the smell is super long lasting.
Another part of the beautiful Eternity series! This smells amazing, and it goes on so light! I love spraying this on after I get out of the shower and get ready for my day, and getting ready to go! I love to match scents. And you'll need this form the most perfect of an uniform triangle of scent!!
Vinemont, AL
I bought this as a Father's Day gift for my dad, and loved the sent so much I went and bought my boyfriend the cologne. I purchased it from Belks and the price is definitely worth it, it is an amazing sent that is in no way overbearing or headache inducing. Recommend this a thousand times over for a gift for any man in your life.
CASABLANCA
Discovered this scent in a department store and loved it. It's high end, without the high end price. For a bodyspray, it has that great CK cologne scent. It reminds me of a mix between Nautica Voyage and Adidas Moves. Buy it!
Edmonton, AB
I LOVE this scent. It it one of my husband's signature scents. It isn't your typical cologne smell. It is very clean and distinct. I love it and it definitely is nostalgic for me! Highly recommend it.

Looking for your answer?