Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua For Men Body Spray uploaded by Erin A.

BY CALVIN KLEIN #68 in Body Sprays for Him

Confident. Modern. Effortless. Eternity Aqua is inspired by the freshness of the ocean and the effortless elegance of a modern man. This aquatic watery fragrance leaves a lasting fresh impression with the surge of chilled cucumber and a blend of precious woods. The lighter version of your favourite scent, Eternity Men Aqua body spray is the perfect way to refresh and re-energize yourself throughout the day.

Buy on ULTA
Alexa T.
Carthage, NY
My husband loves this and he sent me a care package when he was in AIT with a blanket he sprayed with this spray. It's probably the best smelling body spray ever. Whenever someone asks me what I would recommend for a man I suggest this. The price is AMAZING and it's not a cheap smell. It smells like something you spent an arm and a leg for.
Bailey T.
I bought this as a Father's Day gift for my dad, and loved the sent so much I went and bought my boyfriend the cologne. I purchased it from Belks and the price is definitely worth it, it is an amazing sent that is in no way overbearing or headache inducing. Recommend this a thousand times over for a gift for any man in your life.
Bri D.
My boyfriend uses this spray and it smells great! Even though it is cologne you can also use it as deodorant if you are just stepping out for a quick second.
Emre Y.
BROOKLYN, NY
The scent was ok, I would use it every now and then because I find the scent a bit too heavy but still good for different occasions.
Liana P.
Lawrence, MA
Even though I'm a female I bought this for myself because personally and occasionally I like to wear cologne and I loveee the smell
Shyla K.
Hartsville, TN
Lasting scent that doesn't overpower, all the while, a little goes a long way. Four words: Man in a can.
Mattie L.
Another part of the beautiful Eternity series! This smells amazing, and it goes on so light! I love spraying this on after I get out of the shower and get ready for my day, and getting ready to go! I love to match scents. And you'll need this form the most perfect of an uniform triangle of scent!!
Moulay hicham I.
CASABLANCA
Discovered this scent in a department store and loved it. It's high end, without the high end price. For a bodyspray, it has that great CK cologne scent. It reminds me of a mix between Nautica Voyage and Adidas Moves. Buy it!
Kendra R.
Edmonton, AB
I LOVE this scent. It it one of my husband's signature scents. It isn't your typical cologne smell. It is very clean and distinct. I love it and it definitely is nostalgic for me! Highly recommend it.
member-997a447f7
This fragrance is outstanding. The smell lasts for almost all the day and most of the people find it delicious.