BY CALVIN KLEIN

ETERNITY AQUA

refreshing. sensual. pure.
ETERNITY AQUA is inspired by the essence of femininity in all its ease. sexy and refreshing, the fragrance is like a clean, crisp ocean breeze

Bethina B.
Grove City, Ohio
I love this scent. It smells fresh and clean, it is like a summer breeze. It is feminine, it is almost citric, and it is not sweet at all (which I love for day to day). This is my every day perfume and people always complement me on it. I have used it for years and I have repurchased it 3 times, I love it so much.
Taylor Z.
Bristol, CT
I have a love hate relationship with this scent. Sometimes I think it smells fantastic. But then other days it smells a bit too much like baby powder to me. But it's still a good one to check out of you don't like the typical aquatic perfumes. It's a very fresh scent.
Leila T.
Antelope
It smells really nice and is not too strong in which the nose or head cannot handle. The bottle is very pretty and it was a bit pricey, but it was worth it. I bought it at the local mall, Nordstrom for $21.90. I would recommend it to others. It was a nice scent
Brenda B.
Maywood, CA
I AM IN LOVE! I honestly only wear this when I go out to special places because I feel so bad using it. It scent is amazing and buildable and lasts all day! The price is perfect for the quality. I recommend it.
Angel B.
Garland
This perfume smells so amazing!! The sent lasts forever!! It’s like a soft calm smell!! It’s hard to describe the smell but you won’t regret getting it!! Not too strong!! I would recommend it
Trinity B.
Tampa, FL
Smells so amazing and lasts all throughout the day! The packaging is nice, cute and classy. The price is good too considering you only need about two sprays a day and it lasts for awhile!
Lyn R.
Newark, NJ
My God, I love this perfume is my favorite of this brand. The size is incredible, its presentation is very simple but the product as such is very, very good !! I loved.
jenna m.
Hyannis, MA
Is a beautiful scent that lasted most of the day. A little pricy but what fragrance is not today.  The scent is light and airy . I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS  TO A FRIEND.
Wendy M.
This is my favorite summer perfume. My daughter bought it for my last year for my birthday. Very classic floral with a musk tone. Not too sweet. Not too over-powering. One spray is all I need in the morning. This scent makes you feel as pretty as you smell.
Shawn R.
Boise, ID
I bought his perfume at Sephora a couple of years ago and I'm just finishing the bottle. It's definitely for the girl who wants a perfume that smells more like cologne, it's a little musky but still sweet enough to seem like you're not just stealing your man's cologne. Yes I wish it cost less, but I rotate between less expensive scents and use this on special days. Definitely not for the ultra sweet or fruity lovers!
Megan J.