BY CALVIN KLEIN

ETERNITY AQUA

refreshing. sensual. pure.
ETERNITY AQUA is inspired by the essence of femininity in all its ease. sexy and refreshing, the fragrance is like a clean, crisp ocean breeze

Bethina B.
Grove City, Ohio
I love this scent. It smells fresh and clean, it is like a summer breeze. It is feminine, it is almost citric, and it is not sweet at all (which I love for day to day). This is my every day perfume and people always complement me on it. I have used it for years and I have repurchased it 3 times, I love it so much.
member-2b8f8
At first I loved this perfume. It reminded me a little of cool water. But it seemed like that after the drydown it smelled more like bug spray. A small amount goes a long way. I would not recommend for use in an office setting.
Enasha S.
Fort Myers, FL
The prettiest scent! It's also very suitable for any type of person- my sister who's a tom boy loves this scent while I, who is a girly girl, loves it too! It lasts a few hours just with 2-3 sprays and is so soothing and relaxed. It's almost subtle but makes a lasting impression when noticed.
Taylor Z.
Bristol, CT
I have a love hate relationship with this scent. Sometimes I think it smells fantastic. But then other days it smells a bit too much like baby powder to me. But it's still a good one to check out of you don't like the typical aquatic perfumes. It's a very fresh scent.
Leila T.
Antelope
It smells really nice and is not too strong in which the nose or head cannot handle. The bottle is very pretty and it was a bit pricey, but it was worth it. I bought it at the local mall, Nordstrom for $21.90. I would recommend it to others. It was a nice scent
Brenda B.
Maywood, CA
I AM IN LOVE! I honestly only wear this when I go out to special places because I feel so bad using it. It scent is amazing and buildable and lasts all day! The price is perfect for the quality. I recommend it.
Angel B.
Garland , TX
This perfume smells so amazing!! The sent lasts forever!! It’s like a soft calm smell!! It’s hard to describe the smell but you won’t regret getting it!! Not too strong!! I would recommend it
Trinity B.
Tampa, FL
Smells so amazing and lasts all throughout the day! The packaging is nice, cute and classy. The price is good too considering you only need about two sprays a day and it lasts for awhile!
Lyn R.
Newark, NJ
My God, I love this perfume is my favorite of this brand. The size is incredible, its presentation is very simple but the product as such is very, very good !! I loved.
jenna m.
Hyannis, MA
Is a beautiful scent that lasted most of the day. A little pricy but what fragrance is not today.  The scent is light and airy . I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS  TO A FRIEND.
Megan J.