Calvin Klein ETERNITY Aqua 1 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Wendy M.Calvin Klein ETERNITY Aqua 1 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Wendy M.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Eternity Aqua is inspired by refreshing femininity with an effortless elegance. It has a modern and natural style with an easy approach to life and love. Featuring a sensual and uplifting scent reminiscent of a clean, crisp ocean breeze, this fragrance is meant for the smoothly stylish woman, with sophistication, confidence, and sexiness. A gradient of deep blue and vibrant turquoise cascades up the tall, slender bottle to a clear cap, bringing to mind a deep aquatic pool with varying cool shades of blue. Notes: White Peony, Crisp Pink Lady Apple, Cucumber Water, Apricot Pulp, Tiare, Magnolia, Gardenia, Jasmine, Sundrenched Woods, Cedarwood, Transparent Musk. Style: Natural. Feminine. Sophisticated. see more...

Alyssa Q.
This is a very nice scent from the Calvin Klein ETERNITY collection. I remember when first smelled this, the word "Fresh" came to mind to describe it. I bought the bottle then and I still have it (I wear my perfume by mood). It is a great everyday scent and it is at a reasonable price.
Megan J.
This smells amazing!! It is a very fresh, clean, and just overall great scent. It just gives off a very calm, clean vibe. I'm a huge fan.
I also saw eternity aqua at ulta. It was a little pricey but came in a nice size bottle. I definitely recommend it to others.
Wendy M.
This is my favorite summer perfume. My daughter bought it for my last year for my birthday. Very classic floral with a musk tone. Not too sweet. Not too over-powering. One spray is all I need in the morning. This scent makes you feel as pretty as you smell.
Shawn R.
Boise, ID
I bought his perfume at Sephora a couple of years ago and I'm just finishing the bottle. It's definitely for the girl who wants a perfume that smells more like cologne, it's a little musky but still sweet enough to seem like you're not just stealing your man's cologne. Yes I wish it cost less, but I rotate between less expensive scents and use this on special days. Definitely not for the ultra sweet or fruity lovers!
Ozzy G.
Chesterfield, VA
Normally, I've very sensitive to scents and avoid most perfumes as they have overt floral scents that trigger my allergies. Eternity Aqua is perfect. It's light yet strong enough to be your signature scent. I like that it has a bit of uniqueness to it and doesn't smell like others.
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA
My mom wears classic Eternity and while I love it for her it's not something I would personally wear. She bought this one for herself and thought that it smelled more like me and she was right. It is a wonderful fresh scent that I love to wear in the spring.
Melissa H.
Bullhead City, AZ
This is an amazing product! I love the scent, it is long lasting and a little goes a long way! Price is right and it's something that I cannot live without!
Jenell O.
Merced, CA
Smells amazing and the smell lasts a long time too. Can't go wrong with Calvin Klein!
Gissele C.
Chicago
This perfume is bomb! Gives you a very fresh scent. Got mines at Carson Pierre Scott. If you like perfumes that give you that nice fresh scent, this is the one!
Megan J.