BY CALVIN KLEIN

Exhilarating. Vibrant. Breathtaking.
A modern feminine interpretation of a traditional floral with a burst of freshness conveyed through the sky of the sky accord and a dense sexiness with a cedarwood base.
Top: grapefruit oil, black currant absolute, sky of the sky accord
Mid: peony, muguet, pear accord
Dry: cedarwood oil, ambergris, skin musk

Buy on ULTA
Malorie R.
To me this Calvin Klein Eternity Air Eau de Parfum smells like an air freshener . This was my first time using this . Not really a huge fan . I bought this at my local ultra . The price range is about 50$. If you like smelling fresh than this is for you !:)
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Calvin Klein Air for Women is a unisex fragrance. It is strong and crisp while also Herby. Would be great to wear to the gym.
Kenna R.
In my opinion the smell wasn't the best and the product is way to pricy for my price range. I do not recommend.
🌻Javi L.
santiago
Beautiful 😍 me encanta el aroma y empaquetado que tiene este. El aroma me dura todo el día y también se lo regalé a mi tía porque le encantó! El envase es bello, sus colores son tan elegantes😍 Traten de probar el aroma porque es exquisito!
Mary R.
Laredo
I had a free sample from this perfume and I don't like it , this aroma is not for me, it is very sporty, I like sweet and floral aromas