BY CALVIN KLEIN

Introduced by Calvin Klein in 1989, Calvin Klein 'Eternity' is a refreshing, spicy, lavender, amber fragrance. This eau de toilette is available in a 3.4-ounce tester spray. Design house: Calvin Klein 'Eternity' launch date: 1989 Eau de toilette is available in a 3.4-ounce tester spray Men's fragrance is a blend of greens, crisp jasmine, sage, basil and rosewood Recommended for daytime wear We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Baldwin park , Ca
Who doesn't love eternity this cologne smells so good I love when my fiancé wears this can't stop smelling him, I gifted this to my fiancé when we first started going out is his all-time favorite cologne
Maria G.
Maria G.
Lynnwood , WA
I got this for my brother for his birthday and he loved it. I personally love the smell, it last long idk of men's last longer than women perfumes but I feel like this is a long lasting smell and it's not an annoying type of sent. I would recommend this for everyone to try at least once and insure the man in your life would enjoy it.
Gina R.
Gina R.
Buffalo, NY
My fiancé loves this scent and now that he wears it I love it too. Its clean and fresh and reminds me of him. Nice scent for any age man - my father in law wears it now too and it smells great on him!
Trisha H.
Trisha H.
This smells pretty good but I think that I prefer the women's Eternity better. For the price it was probably worth it just to buy the full size product
Adriana P.
Adriana P.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the scent of this cologne on my husband and I love to get it for him as a gift. He enjoys it too because of it great scent.
Esther F.
Esther F.
This scent doesn't need a tester, because it smells soooo good!! I can never get over this smell!!!! Love it
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Westerville, OH
This is my husbands go to Cologne. It isn't too strong and doesn't have a musty old man smell. It's a great choice for any man.
TIFFANY W.
TIFFANY W.
Toledo, OH
This is by far my favorite from Calvin Klein. It's a fresh scent that is dominate but not over powering. I love this scent
Leticia  H.
Leticia H.
Ventura, CA
I love eternity for men it's smells so good it's a clean fresh smell and not too strong I love when my husband wears it
Tachiana P.
Tachiana P.
Sedley, VA
Got this for my husband and I love it! He doesn't wear it often only if we got out or something like that but I'm glad I bought it.