BY CALVIN KLEIN

Escape for Men by Calvin Klein Men's Fragrance eau de toilette is available in a 3.4-ounce container Scent with mandarin, apple, plum, peach, rose and sandalwood We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Lindsay A.
Lindsay A.
Lorton, Va
I think this is a pleasant smell that isn't over bearing when used in moderation. My husband has it in his rotation.
Cannisa S.
Cannisa S.
It stinks plain and simple but I do like is the packaging it's very classic and simple
chrissy r.
chrissy r.
Hazard, KY
I buy this for my husband because I really like the smell of it. I'm very picky when it comes to perfumes or colognes so when I find one I like I buy it.
Angela R.
Angela R.
La Mesa, CA
I bought this for my dad as a present and he loves it. It's not too strong, but just enough to make you smell it. It's a very fresh scent, he loves it!
Marnisha W.
Marnisha W.
For men? nahh .. I use it too ;) it smells really good. i spray it on me, my man use it, I spray it around the house, & in my car. its a nice smell. not too strong
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Wellness Guru Expert
It's really hard to buy things for my husband, as he is really picky. He liked the way this one smelled. Not too strong of a smell.
Mindy P.
Mindy P.
N Dinwiddie, VA
I love the smell of this cologne, it is so fresh and refreshing! It is my dad's absolute favorite and I love it when he wears it!
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Smells really nice but too much of the scent gives me a headache. If your not sensitive to scents you'll enjoy this.
melissa B.
melissa B.
Fort polk, La
The only thing my husband wears despite my trying too get him to try other options. Smells amazing on him . love it
Rosie V.
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Strong and classy scent. Not overbearing, but long lasting. Unique and mysterious, not your every day scent.