BY CALVIN KLEIN

Fragrance Family: Aromatic, Fresh - WaterTop Note: Birch Leaf, Grapefruit, Bergamot, Juniper, EucalyptusHeart Note: Clary Sage, Cypress, Fir Balsam, RosemaryBase Note: Patchouli, Vetiver, Sandalwood, Oakmoss A spirited scent that captures man's desire for freedom to escape beyond the boundaries of everyday life, ESCAPE is as individual and adventurous as the man who wears it. spirit. adventure. reinvention. transcend the boundaries of everyday life and evoke a lasting impression. a tonic aromatic scent with a fresh signature derived from white birch leaves. see more...

Buy on Kohl's
  • "Fragrance Family: Aromatic, Fresh - WaterTop Note: Birch Leaf, Grapefruit, Bergamot, Juniper, EucalyptusHeart Note: Clary Sage, Cypress, Fir Balsam, RosemaryBase Note: Patchouli, Vetiver, Sandalwood, Oakmoss A spirited scent that captures man's desire for freedom to escape beyond the boundaries of everyday life, ESCAPE is as individual and adventurous as the man who wears it." in 1 review
  • "It is really hard to find in regular department stores now so we usually grab it at "Perfumania". " in 1 review
Erin P.
Burleson, TX
You can't go wrong when gifting Calvin Klein! My brother loves this brand ever since I bought him his first bottle. It smells perfect for a brother, honestly I can't buy it for my husband for that very reason. The smell is fresh and not heavy musky. Just in case they don't already know less is more, this scent is so soft they could overdue it and be just fine.
Jessica M.
ASHTABULA, OH
This is my favorite scent on a man! One whiff of this acent on a man an I get week lol. It's been around for a very long time nut it still smells very good and is at the top of my list!
maisa s.
Ericka C.
I got this perfume for my boyfriend a while back and he totally loved it its not to strong or weak its just right. Great gift for guys cuz what girl doesn't like to bear her face in her mans chest just to smell him Haha
Elizabeth R.
My dad has been using this product for my whole life and I love the smell. It is really hard to find in regular department stores now so we usually grab it at "Perfumania".
May C.
I used to buy this and the one for women when it first launched. I still like it. It's a light, sweet scent not over powering like some of the fragrances for men out there.
FARAH A.
Old Bridge, NJ
I like all of the fragrances in the mens Calvin Klein collection. Escape happens to be my favorite fragrance of them all. The smell is masculine and unique smelling that last all day long. I get compliments all the time about how good I smell! It is very unfortunate that they discontinued this fragrance so being able to purchase it still on Overstock.com for an inexpensive price is fabulous!!!! This really is a must purchase!!
Janine S.
North Benton , OH
I bought this for my husband 7 years ago, and still to this day when he wears it, it instantly gets me excited. I just love the fresh manly smell. It immediately puts me in the "MOOD"!
Michelle K.
Flint, MI
I usually like a clean fresh sweet smelling Cologne but I have to say that Escape is a nice light musk not to strong and on the right person smells great
Mary C.
I really like this scent! Either for men or women! I love the smell on my hubby! I think it has some wooden smells and sweet at the same time! I like it!
Adrian E.