BY CALVIN KLEIN

Fragrance Family: Aromatic, Fresh - WaterTop Note: Birch Leaf, Grapefruit, Bergamot, Juniper, EucalyptusHeart Note: Clary Sage, Cypress, Fir Balsam, RosemaryBase Note: Patchouli, Vetiver, Sandalwood, Oakmoss A spirited scent that captures man's desire for freedom to escape beyond the boundaries of everyday life, ESCAPE is as individual and adventurous as the man who wears it. spirit. adventure. reinvention. transcend the boundaries of everyday life and evoke a lasting impression. a tonic aromatic scent with a fresh signature derived from white birch leaves. see more...

Buy on Kohls
  • "Fragrance Family: Aromatic, Fresh - WaterTop Note: Birch Leaf, Grapefruit, Bergamot, Juniper, EucalyptusHeart Note: Clary Sage, Cypress, Fir Balsam, RosemaryBase Note: Patchouli, Vetiver, Sandalwood, Oakmoss A spirited scent that captures man's desire for freedom to escape beyond the boundaries of everyday life, ESCAPE is as individual and adventurous as the man who wears it." in 1 review
  • "It is really hard to find in regular department stores now so we usually grab it at "Perfumania". " in 1 review
Angie M.
Angie M.
Temperance, MI
I buy this for my dad at Christmas because it is his favorite cologne. I usually purchase it at the mall, but occasionally online if I can find a deal.
Erin P.
Erin P.
Burleson, TX
You can't go wrong when gifting Calvin Klein! My brother loves this brand ever since I bought him his first bottle. It smells perfect for a brother, honestly I can't buy it for my husband for that very reason. The smell is fresh and not heavy musky. Just in case they don't already know less is more, this scent is so soft they could overdue it and be just fine.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Ashtabula, OH
This is my favorite scent on a man! One whiff of this acent on a man an I get week lol. It's been around for a very long time nut it still smells very good and is at the top of my list!
FARAH A.
FARAH A.
Old Bridge, NJ
I like all of the fragrances in the mens Calvin Klein collection. Escape happens to be my favorite fragrance of them all. The smell is masculine and unique smelling that last all day long. I get compliments all the time about how good I smell! It is very unfortunate that they discontinued this fragrance so being able to purchase it still on Overstock.com for an inexpensive price is fabulous!!!! This really is a must purchase!!
Mary C.
Mary C.
I really like this scent! Either for men or women! I love the smell on my hubby! I think it has some wooden smells and sweet at the same time! I like it!
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Maryville, TN
My fiancé loves this scent. I get it for his birthday almost every year and it will last him until the next year. this is a great product.
Dayna L.
Dayna L.
Actually bought my dad a set that included this one he loves them all this one smells great not to strong but definitely manly
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.
I love this brand and this cologne. Calvin Klein ESCAPE for men is a great product that smells wonderful
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
This has such a wonderful smell . I got this for my husband a few weeks ago . and he likes it .
Zoe A.
Zoe A.
San Pedro, CA
This is for men and smells like heaven!!!
My family members have this and I love it
Adrian E.