Calvin Klein Escape For Men Eau De Toilette uploaded by Sash N.Calvin Klein Escape For Men Eau De Toilette uploaded by Alicia S.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Add a touch of excitement to your everyday life with Escape by Calvin Klein. This thrilling men's cologne blends mandarin, apple, plum, peach, rose, and sandalwood to create a subtle yet distinctive scent. Introduced in 1993, Escape enhances your confidence and playfulness while imbuing every interaction with a sense of joy. Spray it on the pulse points on your neck and wrists before leaving for the office, and enjoy the sense of drama it brings to your entire day.

Calvin Klein Escape For Men Eau De Toilette
  • "It is really hard to find in regular department stores now so we usually grab it at "Perfumania". " in 1 review
  • "Fragrance Family: Aromatic, Fresh - WaterTop Note: Birch Leaf, Grapefruit, Bergamot, Juniper, EucalyptusHeart Note: Clary Sage, Cypress, Fir Balsam, RosemaryBase Note: Patchouli, Vetiver, Sandalwood, Oakmoss A spirited scent that captures man's desire for freedom to escape beyond the boundaries of everyday life, ESCAPE is as individual and adventurous as the man who wears it." in 1 review
cam L.
The Colony
This stuff smells amazing! Its one of my everyday wears that i switch out with my other colognes. I love this scent im so glad i found it. It smells good and it lasts pretty long which is hard to find!
Erin P.
Burleson, TX
You can't go wrong when gifting Calvin Klein! My brother loves this brand ever since I bought him his first bottle. It smells perfect for a brother, honestly I can't buy it for my husband for that very reason. The smell is fresh and not heavy musky. Just in case they don't already know less is more, this scent is so soft they could overdue it and be just fine.
Jessica M.
Ashtabula, OH
This is my favorite scent on a man! One whiff of this acent on a man an I get week lol. It's been around for a very long time nut it still smells very good and is at the top of my list!
Joshua B.
San Gabriel, CA
Escape leaves the fragrance which is like fruity floral scent. It is an excellent choice for women who want herself to have crisp fragrance throughout the day. It also has slight Juicy top notes of peach, melon and apricot blend flawlessly with the intriguing lower notes of chamomile and tagetes to create a scent that effortlessly carries you throughout your busy day. It is perfect for people who are very busy. It does a great job of giving fragrance for whole day.
Leydiz L.
Florida, FL
El Top de los perfumes!!!!! Adora ESCAPE!!! Un perfume unicoooo, lo tengo desde hace años y lo sigo comprando porque es demasiado rico, es un perfume con notas sensuales y exoticas, un perfume que dura muchisimo tiempo puesto, unas fragancias de entrada y salidas que te provocan grandes sueños
Brian S.
Rochester, NY
Wonderful smelling cologne. I use this when going out on a date. I often get compliments so no complaints there :). It's the good stuff so I don't mind spending a little more. Comes in a cool little bottle. I would recommend this product to others.
Tamekia P.
An oldie but goddie! This fragrance is timeless and one of my favorites. I often wear it when I'm casually dressed or wearing athletic gear but still want to look and smell put together. I like clean fresh scents and this is why Escape is one of my favorites. I would definitely recommend this fragrance for casual care free days.
maisa s.
Fragrance Family: Aromatic, Fresh - WaterTop Note: Birch Leaf, Grapefruit, Bergamot, Juniper, EucalyptusHeart Note: Clary Sage, Cypress, Fir Balsam, RosemaryBase Note: Patchouli, Vetiver, Sandalwood, Oakmoss A spirited scent that captures man's desire for freedom to escape beyond the boundaries of everyday life, ESCAPE is as individual and adventurous as the man who wears it. spirit. adventure. reinventio
This is one of my favorite perfumes. it is so nice and subtle. I Iove the way it smells all over my body and I enjoy spraying it on. The bottle is vey nice and the price is reasonable but great when its on sale! I buy this scent repeatedly because It is one of my favorite scents.
Es una fragancia que dice Aquí estoy sientan mi presencia.
Excelente! !!!
Mi amor por las fragancias dulces es único, soy de esas mujeres que lo quiere todo y voy por más.
Adrian E.
Phoenix, AZ
Does this smell good?
Neila N.
How to use a perfume well and last for much longer?
Jennifer  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
How expensive would one be?
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?