BY CALVIN KLEIN

Fragrance was launched by the design house of Calvin Klein Obsession men's aftershave is great for any occasion Men's scent possesses a blend of birch leaf, grapefruit, clary sage, cypress, patchouli, and vetiver Available in a 6.7-ounce aftershave balm Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. see more...

Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
This aftershave takes a man into the MAN zone. It smells so good, musky in just the right amount, with a sweet follow up scent. It leaves my man's face soft, and smelling great. I usually buy it in a set with his cologne.
Sandra N.
Farmington, MI
My husband always uses This brand and he absolutely loves it it's a great brand from him and he will not use any other brand
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
I absolutely love the smell of this product and the scent lasts a very long time I buy Calvin Klein Products whenever I can.
Karen C.
Surprise, AZ
I love the way this product smells and feels on my man smooth and sexy! He gets heads turned when he walks by other women.
Erica P.
Petersburg, VA
Love anything Calvin Klein love the smooth skin in the after math he adores all things Calvin Klein!! Love it
Brooke C.
S Charleston, OH
This after shave tho smells amazing! When my husband shaves and he used this, I can smell him a mile away
Rachael M.
Not the best shave after cream I was expecting more for just the price of it. Not worth buying.
Lauren R.
Montgomery, IL
Such a good product. My boyfriend loves the feel and I love the smell! Totally worth the buy.
Lori R.
Plain City, OH
Amazing smell and it leaves the hubby's skin fresh and smooth after a shave. Love it!
kevin h.
Washington, DC
Calvin Klein escape is a very good smelling spray and would recommend to others