Calvin Klein Escape Edt Spray 1. 7 Oz By Calvin Klein uploaded by Alicia S.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

What is the difference between Pure Perfume, Eau de Parfumes, Eau de Toilette, and Eau de Cologne? The differences are simply a matter of the amount or concentration of oils in the fragrance. The highest concentration is in pure perfume (or Parfumes). Next would be Eau de Parfumes, then Eau de Toilette, and finally Eau de Cologne. Some manufacturers make a solid perfume, solid perfume is as strong as a pure perfume however it is in a gel-like consistency. Eau De Toilette and Eau De Cologne are generally interchangeable, especially in Men's fragrances. After Shave has the least amount of oils. The higher the concentration the longer your fragrance will last, and the less you need to apply. This photo is a representation of the brand only. Actual product container/packaging may vary. see more...

Avani P.
This was a good small size if you aren't sure whether someone you know will like it or not. It smells really good but I can also see some people not being a fan of the type of scent it gives.
Brenda D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This one honestly I am iffy on. I know some would agree with me. Sounds crazy but true. Some days I spray it on and I just Love he smell and other days , when I put it on I'm not so fond of the smell.
Alma V.
Modesto, CA
I got this as a gift for my man, i absolutely loved how it smelled and so did he. its not to harsh and it smells wonderful! I'm definitely getting him another one soon!
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
This smells so good! I'm kind of picky when it comes to a perfume or cologne. I don't like it too strong and I don't like it 'not strong enough. I like it to stay all day and smell great, and that's what you get with this!!! My man loves this, and he smells great all day! Nothing better than a nice smelling man!!!
Jessica K.
Raleigh, NC
I've worn Calvin Klein escape for women. I've been wearing this perfume since I was in high school. I always get compliments and the smell is not overpowering.
Sofia D.
Little Rock, AR
My brother has this cologne and it smells great! He got it as a Christmas present and sprays a bit on whenever there is a fancy event we go to.
Katie H.
Milledgeville, GA
Good smell! It is a tiny bottle for an expensive price. You have to smell it before you buy it but I love the smell and it's very fresh!
adelaide r.
Beecher City, IL
Love the smell of this, on him. The scent lasts all day, and it is not over powering like some of the other scents out there.
Leslie S.
This is a nice everyday cologne. Escape has been around for a while, and its still a popular choice. Has a refreshing scent.
Silja M.
Fayetteville, AR
My husband loves the sweet smell of escape. It's one of his top 5 colognes and I think it smells amazing on him as well :)