Calvin Klein Escape Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Zulma C.Calvin Klein Escape Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Zulma C.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Fragrance Family: Fresh - WaterTop Note: Mandarin, Apple, Black Currant Bud, Chamomile, Apricot, Melon, Peach, Plum Heart Note: Jasmine, Rose, Coriander, Clove, CarnationBase Note: Sandalwood, Musk, Cedarwood, Oakmoss, Amber desire. exhilaration. release. the moment when you leave the world behind to discover yourself. crafted from a blend of precious ingredients, the fresh, fruity floral has a heart of spices and a woody sensuous background. see more...

• I like both Escape and Eternity from Calvin Klein , but I was wo...1 Answers
  • "A little bit of this goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "This is another scent that I love from Calvin Klein and it last a long time after applying." in 1 review
  • "I always get compliments when I wear this, too!!" in 1 review
Zulma C.
Chicago
This is by all means the best perfume I have ever used. I've been using this scent for 22 years. I've been stopped so many times by people asking me what perfume I was wearing. I go through at least 2 bottles of 3.4 ozs a year. My family knows that this is my favorite Christmas present. I will forever love my Escape Perfume. The scent is just perfect. I got my mom and sister addicted to Escape.
Rhonda C.
This is an old school parfum for me...I loved this one back in the 90's. Great smell but more for a night out on the town scent not the office. Smooth smell...folks will definitely know you are wearing a parfum. But only need a very little. Price is good! Can purchase at Macy's or Carson Pirie Scott...
Brenda W.
Edgemont, SD
I remember purchasing this back in the early 90's. The Calvin Cline ads alone was alluring enough, but the samples that appeared in Cosmo is what sold me. This scent is strong, but also light and alluring. I prefer this scent more in the winter as it is a bit stronger, but if worn lightly it could also work in the summer. The dry down on this does not alter the scent by much. This perfume carries notes of mandarin, plum, apple, rose and peach scents and is combined with musk and sandalwood. I really pick up the mandarin and sandalwood in it, but not overwhelming like the popular sandalwood scent "Sand & Sable"...I have repurchased this many times over the years.
Lizzie A.
Allendale, MI
My mom got me into this perfume and I am forever grateful for that. This is my favorite perfume ever, and honestly is better than most other really expensive perfumes I have tried. This perfume is super reasonable and worth every penny. I can't tell you how many times I get compliments on my scent and its just this. This perfume also lasts all day and you don't have to drown yourself in it to smell good. I RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYONE AND ANYONE, this is seriously a hidden gem!
Karah H.
Florence, AL
Very classic, long-lasting great smelling perfume. My fave!! I love the smell of this fragrance. It does not take much for the wonderful scent that lasts all day. If you spray too much it is way too strong and breath taking and not in a good way. I have wore this fragrance for over 15+ years. It is my go to scent for everyday. I always get compliments when I wear this, too!! I love it.
Rawda K.
Inkster, MI
I have been using Calvin Klein euphoria for at least 7 or 8 years. It is one of my favorites. The scent is so beautiful and versatile that it can be a spring,summer, fall or even winter perfume. It has a great lasting power and lingers but not overwhelming at all. Although I am a perfume fanatic and try out new perfumes all the time,however I still always go back to this one.
Kristin B.
Vancouver, WA
I do like this perfume, but be sure not to put too much on, because it can be a bit strong! The scent is nice, a bit flowery. I used to use Calvin Klein's Truth which was a bit more mellow and less flowery, but it was discontinued. This is a good substitute for Truth though.
Jennifer H.
This scent brings back so many memories! It is a timeless scent! I still love to wear it occasionally for special occasions. A little bit of this goes a long way!
Ana C.
This is another scent that I love from Calvin Klein and it last a long time after applying. Also I have receive compliments about its fragrance while using it.
Jennifer S.
This is an oldie but goodie ! Smells wonderful and a small amount lasts all day! Always receive compliments when I wear this !
Ana C.
I like both Escape and Eternity from Calvin Klein , but I was wondering which one of them you would prefer and why?