BY CALVIN KLEIN

Floral Aquatic Fragrance Introduced by Calvin Klein in 1991 Escape is a luxurious aquatic fragrance. This perfume has a blend of apple, mandarin, rose, plum, and peach. It finishes with musk and sandalwood. It is recommended for romantic wear. see more...

Nilsa M.
Manassas, VA
I got this fragrance as a gift for my birthday and did not really remember I had it until I ran out of the one I had always used. It turned out to be great. I love using it only on special ocasions because it has a fancy long lasting smell.
Stevie V.
Wyandotte, MI
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
One of my favorite perfumes...this is one of my go to when I want to feel great for a special night out! This perfume last a long time and has a subtle smell.
Alma Lillian T.
It's my favorite one.
You can smell of it from any point your in.
My husband and kids love it too.
Elizabeth M.
I love this perfume. It's a good choice for a nice fancy evening. It's not too strong.
Angela L.
North York, ON
One of my favourite fragrance. You can easily pick this up at the drugstore or at Winners for super cheap. I love the simplicity of the bottle and I'm a sucker for any perfume that kind of smells like expensive tea and flowers so this was definitely a win for me!
Aiste U.
It's my favorite one.
You can smell of it from any point your in.
My husband and kids love it too. I got this perfume for my mom for Christmas because I thought she would really like the smell and she is a fan of Calvin Klein. She loves it, but I think it's a little strong.