BY CALVIN KLEIN

Floral Aquatic Fragrance Introduced by Calvin Klein in 1991 Escape is a luxurious aquatic fragrance. This perfume has a blend of apple, mandarin, rose, plum, and peach. It finishes with musk and sandalwood. It is recommended for romantic wear. see more...

Nilsa M.
Manassas, VA
I got this fragrance as a gift for my birthday and did not really remember I had it until I ran out of the one I had always used. It turned out to be great. I love using it only on special ocasions because it has a fancy long lasting smell.
Stevie V.
Wyandotte, MI
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
One of my favorite perfumes...this is one of my go to when I want to feel great for a special night out! This perfume last a long time and has a subtle smell.
Alma Lillian T.
It's my favorite one.
You can smell of it from any point your in.
My husband and kids love it too.
Elizabeth M.
I love this perfume. It's a good choice for a nice fancy evening. It's not too strong.
Aiste U.
It's my favorite one.
You can smell of it from any point your in.
My husband and kids love it too. I got this perfume for my mom for Christmas because I thought she would really like the smell and she is a fan of Calvin Klein. She loves it, but I think it's a little strong.