BY CALVIN KLEIN

Drift away to a blissful place with the romantic scent of Calvin Klein's Escape women's eau de parfum spray. Featuring a marine scent blended with fruity and intoxicating aromas, this spray is perfect for everyday wear.

• Launched in 1991 and boasts the brand name of the Calvin Klein design house
  • Escape is available in a convenient 3.4-ounce spray bottle so you can travel with an alluring scent
  • Designed specifically for women of all ages
  • The soft scent features a blend of apple, lychee, mandarine, plum, rose, peach and camomile and is balanced by sandalwood and coriander

Calvin Klein Escape Eau De Parfum

Start your review of Calvin Klein Escape Eau De Parfum!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Shannon P.
New Carlisle, OH
Really enjoy wearing this perfume. It last a long time you can still smell it well into the day. The scent is great not overbearing like other perfumes. It’s got a nice bottle and is very nicely packaged.
I would highly recommend this product to others.
Jenna M.
Calvin Klein's escape is my signature scent. I love that it's light and fragrance and is recognized everywhere. I can buy it in discount stores like Walgreens or department stores like Bloomingdale's. It never fails to bring a smile to my face.
akiko n.
They’ve apparently discontinued this but I still have some because I was able to find it at tjmaxx. I’ve loved this fragrance since high school - which was a long time ago- and still love it to this day. Should probably see if I can track down another bottle or two before I can’t find it ever again.
Amy C.
West Paducah, KY
One of my favorites for sure! The scent lasts for hours and I am complimented each and every time that I wear it. You can easily find escape in most stores. The bottle lasts a long time since you don't have to reapply often. My husband absolutely loves it too!
Kim w.
Rochester
This perfume was given to me by my sister because she was sick of it. I am so happy she did! It’s affordable and you can find it almost any where. It smells different once it hits you’re skin so I recommend putting a test spot on your wrist. I get so many compliments when I wear it! I’ve even let friends borrow it and they get compliments. It lasts for most of the day I do some times have to reapply. Only down side is I’ve been wearing it for almost ten years and I am starting to get tired of it. But I still love it!
Brenda W.
Edgemont, SD
I remember purchasing this back in the early 90's. The Calvin Cline ads alone was alluring enough, but the samples that appeared in Cosmo is what sold me. This scent is strong, but also light and alluring. I prefer this scent more in the winter as it is a bit stronger, but if worn lightly it could also work in the summer. The dry down on this does not alter the scent by much. This perfume carries notes of mandarin, plum, apple, rose and peach scents and is combined with musk and sandalwood. I really pick up the mandarin and sandalwood in it, but not overwhelming like the popular sandalwood scent "Sand & Sable"...I have repurchased this many times over the years.
Lizzie A.
Grand Rapids, MI
My mom got me into this perfume and I am forever grateful for that. This is my favorite perfume ever, and honestly is better than most other really expensive perfumes I have tried. This perfume is super reasonable and worth every penny. I can't tell you how many times I get compliments on my scent and its just this. This perfume also lasts all day and you don't have to drown yourself in it to smell good. I RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYONE AND ANYONE, this is seriously a hidden gem!
Zulma C.
Chicago
This is by all means the best perfume I have ever used. I've been using this scent for 22 years. I've been stopped so many times by people asking me what perfume I was wearing. I go through at least 2 bottles of 3.4 ozs a year. My family knows that this is my favorite Christmas present. I will forever love my Escape Perfume. The scent is just perfect. I got my mom and sister addicted to Escape.
Alma V.
North Fort Myers, FL
One of my favorite brands of lotion that leaves you smelling vien rich every time I use it I feel like those people who have a lot of money that all the time they smell good
jasmin m.
Warner Robins, GA
I first tried this escape back in the 90's when my mom first had it. I fell in love with the scent and since then, it has been my favorite "special occasion" perfume. It is very long lasting. You will still be able to smell the scent the next day. The bottle cap needs improvement though but other than that, it's perfect! CK escape is classic, sophisticated and powerful!