BY CALVIN KLEIN

Design House: Calvin Klein Year Introduced: 1991 Fragrance Notes: Apple, Mandarin, Rose, Plum, Peach, And Finishes With Musk And Sandalwood. Recommended Use: Romantic see more...

June L.
Piscataway, NJ
I love using this after I shave because it smells so good and it's still hydrating. It was effective in locking in moisture especially after a shave. Bought it a Nordstrom and it was perfect! I suggest anyone to buy it.
Kayla C.
Providence, RI
Calvin Klein is my go to brand with certain products but when I saw they had the Escape perfume lotion I had to buy it!! And I have to say its not bad for scented lotion, a bit oily but best for legs if you wanna smell good
Jennifer M.
Naperville, IL
This is my all time favorite lotion. I'm sad to say they have discontinued the product. It's such a fresh, light smelling lotion and I have received so many compliments, more than anything else I've ever worn.
Alicen G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Did not like this stuff!!!! It had a nice scent but it wasn't moisturizing and left my skin feeling Ashey..
stephani l.
Thus is a good lotion for the skin awesome cool pretty gorgeous perfectly for the human skin omg yaahhhh
Anna R.
Winter Garden , FL
Favorite body lotion , smells really good , my skin is soft and really good !!!! My family and I love !
Hawa B.
It works great. It helps rehydrate ashy skin(like mine, lol). It smells so good. It's just amazing.