BeautyFaceFace MakeupCalvin Klein
Endless Light Brightening Concealer

Calvin Klein Endless Light Brightening Concealer

by Calvin Klein

t think is good but i want to know from others is it really effective
Start your review of Calvin Klein Endless Light Brightening Concealer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I have a very fair complexion so this colour works great!in reviews
Krystal B.
Los Angeles, CA
this concealer does a good job at hiding my bags and making them not as noticeable as they really are. It also highlights my cheekbones.
Jessica G.
Merced , CA
Excellent product it makes you look flawless and goes on great at a very reasonable price for the quality!!!
Lauren B.
Youngstown, OH
I had very high hopes for this product as I am a woman who struggles with under eye bags and circles. I have spent thousands of dollars on quick fixes and was hopeful that this product would be one and done. Unfortunately it did not help very much with my bags but it did help with the puffiness.
Sophie L.
Mountain Lake
This concealer is good, it's got decent coverage, and it's easy to apply. But for the price it didn't wow me. For the 32 dollars that this costs, I could find a much better high end concealer and even some drug store ones.
Rachel P.
I LOVE this concealer. It's so easy to use and non messy. It's light and doesn't leave creases on the skin. It's amazing!! I suggest a shade lighter
Rheannon H.
Winston Salem , NC
I use this when I wake up and before I put make up on and also before I go to bed
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
1,658 reviews
Me guta mucho este producto tapa muy bien las ojeras dura mucho la marca es muy buena y deradera
Teresa M.
Corp Christi, TX
Calvin Klein products work so good. Every year i get a free mascara from ulta and it works wonders
Leann F.
Bradenton, FL
I love that calvin klein is now coming out with make up I'm sure its an amazing product and I would be happy to take a chance on giving it a try
Nikki N.
Windsor, ON
I like to prime my under eyes with a little bit of the Josie Maran Argan oil prior to applying this concealer, because if I don't, it will crease up on me a little bit. Other than that, great coverage and it's very illuminating.