BY CALVIN KLEIN

• t think is good but i want to know from others is it rea...1 Answers
  • "I have a very fair complexion so this colour works great!" in 1 review
Lauren B.
Youngstown, OH
I had very high hopes for this product as I am a woman who struggles with under eye bags and circles. I have spent thousands of dollars on quick fixes and was hopeful that this product would be one and done. Unfortunately it did not help very much with my bags but it did help with the puffiness.
Sophie L.
Mountain Lake
This concealer is good, it's got decent coverage, and it's easy to apply. But for the price it didn't wow me. For the 32 dollars that this costs, I could find a much better high end concealer and even some drug store ones.
Rachel P.
I LOVE this concealer. It's so easy to use and non messy. It's light and doesn't leave creases on the skin. It's amazing!! I suggest a shade lighter
Leann F.
Bradenton, FL
I love that calvin klein is now coming out with make up I'm sure its an amazing product and I would be happy to take a chance on giving it a try
Krystal B.
Los Angeles, CA
this concealer does a good job at hiding my bags and making them not as noticeable as they really are. It also highlights my cheekbones.
Jessica G.
Merced , CA
Excellent product it makes you look flawless and goes on great at a very reasonable price for the quality!!!
Teresa R.
Corp Christi, TX
Calvin Klein products work so good. Every year i get a free mascara from ulta and it works wonders
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Me guta mucho este producto tapa muy bien las ojeras dura mucho la marca es muy buena y deradera
Rheannon h.
Winston Salem , NC
I use this when I wake up and before I put make up on and also before I go to bed
Ellena W.
Pencroft Drive , Dartford Kent
I found this product on fragrancedirect.com and it had 70% off so I paid £4 for it and can honestly say it is a really good concealer! It is high coverage and doesn’t budge all day I set it with the Calvin Klein powder as well. I got this in the lightest shade as I love a bright under eye conceal!!!!! I would defo recommend this product. However, I have found that it doesn’t have much product in but for £4 it doesn’t surprise me.
imen a.
tiaret
t think is good but i want to know from others is it really effective