BY CALVIN KLEIN

Enticing. Uplifting. Infinitely captivating. Refreshingly light and radiant, endless euphoria is the daytime counterpart to Euphoria. This fruity floral scent translates the provocative fantasy of the signature into a sunlit daydream filled with cherry blossoms. A moisturizing body lotion that hydrates the skin, leaving it lightly scented with the uplifting and radiant notes of the fragrance. For a longer lasting impression, layer it with a spray of endless euphoria Eau de Parfum.

SG R.
Abilene, TX
This is nice sized body lotion. It has a beautiful fragrance and softens my skin nicely. I would recommend it.
Mara G.
Rotterdam
Smell from the lotion really stays with you during the day, combined witg the parfum even more! You must love the scent but when you do it is a good thing to buy the lotion as well. I only tried it out on my body, not my face!
Pâmela S.
Conquista-MG
What about this divine mark ??? Better, who never got drooled in the stores ???? I always. Wonderful, I recommend
PatriciaAbreu b.
Doral, FL
This is a wonderful lotion, my body smell amazing and it's long lasting. I love it! I recommended