BY CALVIN KLEIN

Endless Euphoria Eau de Parfum Spray - Enticing. Uplifting. Infinitely captivating. Refreshingly light and radiant, Endless Euphoria by Calvin Klein is the daytime counterpart to Euphoria. This fruity floral scent translates the provocative fantasy of the signature into a sunlit daydream filled with cherry blossoms. Top Notes: Cherry blossom, mandarin, bergamot Mid Notes: Violet, pastel rose accord, syringa Base Notes: Bamboo, sandalwood, bare musk accord   - Endless Euphoria Eau de Parfum Spray see more...

Mia F.
Naperville, IL
I received a sample vile of this fragrance from the company, and so far I like it. The scent is not overwhelming, and it's sort of light. To me it screams spring. Overall I think it's pretty good.
Lauren W.
London
This is another one that I wasn't to sure about but it really grew on my and now I really like it. I haven't actually used it yet as I am yet to figure out if it is an everyday perfume or if it should be reserved for nights out.
Ell'e B.
livingston, west lothian
love this, smells sweet and fresh, long lasting scent have repurchased many times! one of the best calvin klein scents