BY CALVIN KLEIN

Floral Fruity Fragrance Launched by the design house of Calvin Klein in the year 2014. This fragrance has a blend of mandarin, bergamot, bamboo, sandalwood, and musk. It is recommended for romantic wear. see more...

morgan f.
Oconomowoc, WI
I was very surprised to find that on me at least, this smells almost identical to Lucky You by Lucky Brand, a fragrance you can find very cheap. The opening is smoother, less adelyhdic than Lucky, but the dry down is almost identical. The longevity was basically the same too, so if you really love this scent, you can get a 3.4 oz bottle of Lucky You for less than half the price.
Kim S.
Dallas, TX
One of my favorite scents. I received it first in a beauty box sub, and I loved the scent so I had to buy it. Smells great but not over powering and lasts all day. I feel like it’s a mix between flowers and some kind of fruit. Smells sweet even my mom loved it.
Brianna B.
This is my go to everyday perfume. It has such a great smell that really isn’t overwhelming. It is long lasting. I purchased from Macy’s. The bottle has lasted me a long while so far. I would recommend this to others.
Claire L.
League City, TX
My FAVORITE spring/summer fragrance! Oh I just love the changing of the seasons when I get to switch from something rich, musky and spicy, like my Gucci Guilty, to this more fresh, and sweet scent. I always get compliments when I wear it. Would definitely recommend it.
Sara K.
Hands down my favorite scent of all time. Very light & good for daily wear. I actually asked for Euphoria as a gift and ended up getting a gift set and liking Endless Euphoria better!
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
I got a teeny tiny rollerball sample of this in an ipsy bag months ago and fell head over heels in love with it! I used that tiny sample up in less than a month and decided to buy the full-size rollerball from Sephora. I used that up with a few months. I wore this daily. Everywhere. I doused myself in this perfume and people would always ask me what perfume I was wearing because it smelled SO good! It is a light scent that just smells feminine, girly, fun, and literally-happy! I put this perfume on and my mood would just automatically be happy. Because it is on the lighter side, it makes a great day perfume but you can definitely wear it in the evenings as well! It is long lasting so you'll smell it for several hours!
Cassy B.
Maryville, TN
This is such fresh, crisp, clean scent. I love it! Its not too strong either. My mother is very sensitive to perfumes and she never complains about this one bothering her.
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
I received a sample vile of this fragrance from the company, and so far I like it. The scent is not overwhelming, and it's sort of light. To me it screams spring. Overall I think it's pretty good.
Haneef D.
Washington, DC
I received a sample of this with another purchase, and it's not bad. It didn't WOW me much because it smells like a typical department store fragrance, and while it has a pretty sweet floral like scent, it's a bit too strong for my taste. Still isn't bad though.
Shiayne M.
Langley, KY
Love this fragrance any time that I wear it I get complimented it never fails. Family and friends ask me what perfume I'm wearing and even cashiers at stores ask me. I love it!!!