BY CALVIN KLEIN

airy. sensual. uplifting.
refreshingly light and radiant, a sunlit daydream filled with cherry blossoms and an air of sheer sensuality. opening with a breeze of cherry blossoms, a blooming heart of violet and a base of bamboo, exuding a dream-like seduction

• Best perfume brand? Anyone use Scentbird? My fave right n...2 Answers
Jenna L.
danville
This smells lingers with you unlike a lot of perfumes. The bottle is so cute and that’s what drawls me to smell a lot of perfume is the bottle. I have used it once but if you’re looking for compliments and something that stays with you awhile, this is defiantly something to check out
Astrid A.
New York
One of the best smelling perfumes and the good thing about this perfume is that it leaves a long lasting smell that remains the same all throughout the day even when your shopping to just doing normal chores I love this smell highly recommend it.
Morgan F.
Oconomowoc, WI
I was very surprised to find that on me at least, this smells almost identical to Lucky You by Lucky Brand, a fragrance you can find very cheap. The opening is smoother, less adelyhdic than Lucky, but the dry down is almost identical. The longevity was basically the same too, so if you really love this scent, you can get a 3.4 oz bottle of Lucky You for less than half the price.
R N.
Woodside, NY
I bought this as a blind buy because there was a pretty good deal on it and I knew I liked the other Euphoria smell so I figured why not try it out. When I smelt it, it was amazing! the smell is light and a little sweet but not really, more floral and fruity. This scent stays on! my sister goes a little overboard with the spraying but you could always smell this on her. Love it.
Molly P.
Purchased at: Macy's
My roommate had this perfume and I had to buy it myself. I love it. I was using it constantly before I purchased my own! It’s obviously a little pricey, so I definitely wear it for nicer occasions. But it’s long lasting and smells great.
Brianna B.
This is my go to everyday perfume. It has such a great smell that really isn’t overwhelming. It is long lasting. I purchased from Macy’s. The bottle has lasted me a long while so far. I would recommend this to others.
Tammy H.
LOVE this perfume! It’s so feminine. No reapplying, the scent stays with you all day! Did I mention it’s reasonably priced? The bottle is pretty too! It’s one of my favorite perfumes, EVER!
Nicole D.
Rensselaer , IN
There are so many CK perfumes/colognes that I love. As far as perfume, this is my favorite!!! It’s long lasting and smells amazing!!! Every time I wear it, I get compliments all day long!!!
Rayane c.
Ridgecrest, CA
This is my favorite fragrance of Calvin Klein!
Very sweet, and last forever! The perfume is big and I have for a few months, i bought a set with a loutionloved it so much!
Ying V.
I absolutely love Calvin Klein Endless Euphoria Eau de
Parfum. The sense of smell is not too overwhelming and last all day. I love
applying the perfume on my hair, because I think the smell last longer. The fruity
and sandalwood combination goes so well together. I get complimented all the
time when I wear Endless Euphoria. I Definitely would recommend this for new
perfume user to try out.

Stephanie T.
Matthews, NC
Best perfume brand? Anyone use Scentbird? My fave right now is Calvin Klein Endless Euphoria Eau de Parfum. What’s Yours?

Amazon