BY CALVIN KLEIN

Refreshingly light and radiant, endless euphoria was created as a daytime counterpart to Euphoria. It translates the provocative fantasy of the signature fragrance into a sunlit daydream filled with cherry blossoms for an air of sheer sensuality. The fragrance opens with a breeze of airy cherry blossoms on top, blossoming into uplifting violet at the heart, then drying down to sensual bamboo at the base. Notes: Cherry Blossom, Mandarin, Bergamot, Violet, Pastel Rose Accord, Syringe, Bamboo, Sandalwood, Bare Musk Accord. Style: Airy. Uplifting. Sensual. see more...

Emily K.
Frenchburg, KY
Bed smelling perfume I have ever owned! It's a little pricey but it smells so good that I bought it anyway! It's a flowery and clean scent. The bottle is super cute too! Definitely would purchase this perfume again!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
I received a sample vile of this fragrance from the company, and so far I like it. The scent is not overwhelming, and it's sort of light. To me it screams spring. Overall I think it's pretty good.
Stephanie L.
Syracuse, NY
This is my favorite scent. It smells really good but isn't too strong. It will wear off by the end of the day which isn't usually an issue for me, but if you prefer a lasting scent you may not like this as much. I like it because it's light and pleasant.
Pamela E.
One of the best perfumes i ever bought!! The smell is exquisite;) ... Is soft and smell like glamour lol
Kari W.
Mustang, OK
I love Calvin Klein Euphoria perfume! It is my "fall and winter" go to scent. It lasts all day!
Glacy T.
Astoria, NY
I've been using this perfume since I was 15 years old.
I have a bunch of them in my house.
Inshaal B.
Toronto
One of the nicest smelling perfumes ever! Absolutely love it. I think out of all the ones that I have tried, this is the best. Really worth the money.
Julie H.
Smelled okay, but wasn't like i had hoped it to be. Felt like the smell went away quickly and to pricey for my liking.