Calvin Klein Encounter Fresh Eau de Toilette

by Calvin Klein

Encounter Fresh by Calvin Klein is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Top notes are bergamot and mojito; middle notes are cardamom, rum and lavender; base notes are labdanum, patchouli and sandalwood.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Calvin Klein Encounter Fresh Eau de Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
a month ago
I loved the fresh scent. The scent lasted quite a while through out the day. I think it was of good value. It fit right in with the price range of other Calvin Klein scents. I did love the look of the bottle. Totally recommend this product and would purchase again.
2 months agoKinross
It’s good, I love my cologne. I use it everyday morning and night. It has some similarities to other colones. I’d improve the price point on it for everyone to afford. It’s like a fresh man smell with a great twist too it. Yes I would buy again again an again.
14 days ago
This is a great office environment cologne and works well if you're in your mid twenties to early thirties.  It lasts all day and is impossible to overdo. I highly recommend it, especially if you know a young man with an AXE spray addiction - seriously the best gift you could give them.
10 months ago
Not a big fan... don't have much to say just want better quality way too pricey  it wasn't worth it I can get better quality at drugstores this is my opinion don't come for me.
4 months ago
Smells amazing, love when my husband wears this. He smells fresh like he just got out of the shower fresh. He also only needs to apply it only once and it has an all day smell
9 months agoNovi, MI
Bought this on vacation cause I forgot my cologne at home, ended up falling in love with it and buying another bottle for home. Great masculine but not too jockey smell which lasts a long time. Strong but not overwhelming. Would for sure recommend
4 months agoTulsa, OK
Whenever I use Calvin Klein Encounter I always have a great time. I met my first, second and fourth wife while wearing this scent. Some may say that's bad luck, but I don't.
4 years agoStrongsville, OH
I love this perfume so much. My wife recently gifted this to me and it has been my favorite ever since. It has a clean and a little musky scent to it. Not very overpowering but the perfect amount of scent. Love the packaging and Calvin Klein is offcourse one of my favorite brands of perfume.
4 years agoDix Hills , NY
Have never used any of these Calvin Klien fragrances. CK is not typically a fragrance selection I would make I have too many other faves. I bought this brand when I was much younger and kind of grew out of it a long time ago. Haven't tried again since but I'm sure they are lovely.
a year agoKansas City, MO
I am not big on calvin klein perfume, they do a great job making clothes and lingerie but I think that's what they need to stick to. I think perfume is silly sometimes, we are paying over $100 for scented water??? I mean obviously I still buy it but still.