BY CALVIN KLEIN

Encounter by Calvin Klein was launched in 2012 and is one of the latest fragrances for men by the brand. It is an extremely masculine and seductive scent with a mysterious quality that is made up of Cardamom, Mandarin Orange and Rum top notes, Cognac, Pepper, Jasmine and Patchouli heart notes and base notes of Agarwood, Cedar Wood and Musk. Calvin Klein Encounter is exciting and bold. With a sexy and classic midnight blue bottle, Calvin Klein Encounter Eau de Toilette is a cool fragrance for men which is perfect for the evening. see more...

Matthew R.
Surprise, AZ
My wife bought this for me for my birthday. I like to spray my clothes with some of the cologne and then put it in the dryer. This cologne smells really nice. I even had a shirt I sprayed the previous week that still had a great smell to it a week later. I would buy more when I finish this bottle.
Daniel S.
Fontana, CA
I really like this smell. It is very nice. It smells manly not too much fragrance and it is not
Overbearing. The perfect smell to go out with your date and enjoy the night.
Donisha B.
Thomasville , GA
Bought this for my husband as a birthday gift! Loved it for him. Had a strong, lingering smell!
Kevin S.
London, ON
I found the scent to unique and different, although it was a little overpowering for my personal preferences. It is great for a night out or for special occasions. I love the design and simple packaging, and it is also good as a gift.
Matej D.
One of the best perfumes I've ever used. I love the scent. It really is long lasting and it kinda changes from the moment you put it on. The bottle is black and made out of glass, not the best one I've ever seen but not the worst one too. I would recommend it to others.
Diego L.
I like this fragrance because it's very fresh but the only thing that I don't like it's that you have to apply constantly.