BY CALVIN KLEIN

Aubrey F.
Grand Blanc, MI
I love this brow pallet. I have been trying to get on the "brow" wagon for some time. My brow game and skills are not strong. I can't seem to shape them like everyone else does. This product helps me to at least fill in the brows that I already have. It helps me make an honest effort into the "brow game". So easy to use and so natural looking!
luisa V.
Adoro essa paleta eu tenho sobrancelha falhadas e elas me ajude a corrigi-la eu achei ela otima minhas sobrancelhas ficam lindas